What firearms or accessories needs to be manufactured in Canada?

westrifle_sks

Expired Business Member
Our project with Kodiak Defence Inc is almost done, I am talking about WR762. What other firearm or parts that you want me to invest into.
Do you need A15, Handguard's ? Mounts? 9 mm rifle? Hunting rifle? Shotgun?

Please tell us

Westrifle Canada

Last edited:
I think that someone needs to make a semiauto NR rifle in .17 WSM (largest rimfire round currently in production I believe) 30 rd mags, and 26 inch OAL, in a non restricted platform. As well, a 26 OAL break action 5.56 rifle would do well as a survival/backpacking type rifle as well.

Pump action mag fed rifle in 7.62x39, 7.62x25, 9mm, 5.56. Don't make it look like an AR or use any AR parts and invest in your own mags. You'd never be able to build them fast enough.

There's been a few threads on a carbine rifle for the 7.62X25 round. Personally I'd love a bolt gun that takes tokerav TT-33 mags.

It's a sweet package with a 30 cal projectile going 1500 fps out of a pistol. I bet you'd pick up 200-300 fps out of a 19.5" barrel given the huge fireballs TT-33's are known for. All that unburnt powder would be put to good use in a carbine and ammo is still cheaper than 9mm!

Heres a few thing that come to mind..

A modern rifle that fires 7.62x54r
A semi auto rifle that fires 7.62x25 (uses TT-33 mags)
A semi auto 5.45x39

I think that someone needs to make a semiauto NR rifle in .17 WSM (largest rimfire round currently in production I believe) 30 rd mags, and 26 inch OAL, in a non restricted platform. As well, a 26 OAL break action 5.56 rifle would do well as a survival/backpacking type rifle as well.

yes this sounds great. 17. or 22. mag.

also a bullpup bolt rifle,aluminum or polymer frame,not to heavy so it can be used for a hunting rifle.and does not cost 6 to 10k lol.

Back
Top Bottom