Team Canada hat sale!!!

Slick Hat! and maybe I just appreciate the smaller things but the fact that it shipped in its own box to prevent ruining the form was a pleasant surprise! Kudos for that!

I don't even wear hats but I bought one of each as gifts!

Quick shipping and packaged good

Nice hats for sure, got one in each colour, they look great and fit great, thanks for the deal

Great to hear guys!!

Can confirm, does fit oversize noggins.

Did not notice the extra slogan in the description. My tween will not be getting my 2nd one, as per his mother.

The first one I got I took out the "U" stitching because I wore it to work everyday. For your kid you could take out the whole word an leave EH. Just sayin...

Lol. I was surprised to see the second "slogan" as well. I got two so I'll leave one original and modify the other for my " Sunday, going to meetings" hat ;)

Lol. I was surprised to see the second "slogan" as well. I got two so I'll leave one original and modify the other for my " Sunday, going to meetings" hat ;)

Best part of the hat! Shame to remove it, lol.

Got mine a couple of days ago. Would definitely be into a flex fit version. Not particularly fond of the adjustable back...

Have two hats on order, issue with Canada post, returned to sender. Contacted O.S.T.
They rectified the problem immediately. Great customer service, hats off to them.
No hesitation buying from them again.

LMAO just made me laugh due to the thread topic.

Least we could do

Sorry for being selfish at this point in time, but I put it off too long and I'm wondering if I'm going to get another chance to buy a tan hat? Or what's left, is left.

is there another KAC skeletonized barricade stop somewhere?

went to make an order with some other thing

but I absolutely need the KAC stop !!!

got mine today...i am happy with the purchase but sad at the same time lol.

xlarge.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom