DPM Systems Technology Ltd. Canadian Distributor

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wolverine Supplies is proud to announce that we are now the Canadian Distributor for DPM Systems Technology!! Check them out at the link below for more details and take a peek at the videos below as well for some more info!

No pics on the site right now but full info and specs on them, pics will be later this week.

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=dpm&sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=DPM%20SYSTEMS%20TECHNOLOGIES

DEALER INQUIRES: tony@wolverinesupplies.com

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

The Mechanical Recoil Rod Reducer System is a direct replacement for the stock recoil rod and does not change the configuration of the gun.
This system works due to the multi spring intricate rod (three springs) and controls the functionality of the gun. The third spring which is contained within the rod controls the movement of the slide so it never rams on the frame.
Also accompanying this system are two separate springs so the owner can fine-tune the weapon for his/her personal standards.

Overall Advantages

Faster follow up shots
Improved firing speed
Slide and Frame Protection
Elimination of jams
Significant recoil reduction
Better double-tap concentration

Anything for an AR10? I have a Remington R25 in 7mm-08. This thing would make it a complete kitten. Actually, went to the website, Question answered.

Last edited:
Don't suppose you guys have had a chance to test these out on an AR10 yet?

My a2 stock ar10 gets a bit rough on the shoulder after a few hundred rounds.

Don't suppose you guys have had a chance to test these out on an AR10 yet?

My a2 stock ar10 gets a bit rough on the shoulder after a few hundred rounds.

Haven't personally tried it, however from everything i have read and seen using it on a full length rifle system should be no concern as it comes with additional spacers for that application.

I don't see a recoil spring kit specifically for the Shadow2 on your website, but there is such an animal on the DPMS website.
Can you bring these in pls?

They are on the list to come in, if ya want one on the next batch let us know and we will put your name down for one. --> sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom