beo magazine?

Loving how I got the GTA group buy done and done before these shenanigans. Even sold some online after moving away.

The companies knew what they were doing when making a "50 beowulf" magazine. To make it only 50 beowulf or 458 socom You can install a follower into them that is pretty well flat which doesn't allow 5.56 to feed well, if at all. It works for states with mag restrictions like ours. It was a loophole and good while it lasted, now you can get them but at 3x the cost of 10rd pistol mags. May be worth it to some but I personally don't see the need. My opinion though!

Last edited:
The companies knew what they were doing when making a "50 beowulf" magazine. To make it only 50 beowulf or 458 socom You can install a follower into them that is pretty well flat which doesn't allow 5.56 to feed well, if at all. It works for states with mag restrictions like ours. It was a loophole and good while it lasted, now you can get them but at 3x the cost of 10rd pistol mags. May be worth it to some but I personally don't see the need. My opinion though!
doesn't make them anymore legal, you are actually muddying the water further by removing a rivet to disassemble and modify the magazine with an aftermarket follower and then re pinning it to claim it is a purpose built magazine for the 50 Beowulf. This is a huge red flag in the eyes of the RCMP if you are ever stopped and questioned about it.

I take a NR 50 Beowulf rifle out to the woods for both hunting and shooting, as a result I have had a lot of interaction with those enforcing firearms laws (both rcmp and conservation officers) I strongly suggest to follow the legal comments in the FRT table as a result of these interactions

AFAIK they have not been officially classified as prohibited.

Rusty Wood TC is selling the unobtainium metal Alexander Arms ones right now. In 5/7 AND 5/10 lengths. Not cheap, but finally a full length 50 Beowulf mag!

doesn't make them anymore legal, you are actually muddying the water further by removing a rivet to disassemble and modify the magazine with an aftermarket follower and then re pinning it to claim it is a purpose built magazine for the 50 Beowulf. This is a huge red flag in the eyes of the RCMP if you are ever stopped and questioned about it.

I take a NR 50 Beowulf rifle out to the woods for both hunting and shooting, as a result I have had a lot of interaction with those enforcing firearms laws (both rcmp and conservation officers) I strongly suggest to follow the legal comments in the FRT table as a result of these interactions
Pretty much this. Just stick with a pair of LAR-15s and the aluminium coupler (this gives you 20 rounds legally).

Back
Top Bottom