Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: beowulf magazine

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post

I know everyone is saying they are illegal, but that is kind of strange because reputable shops are still bringing them in and selling them....So make your own decision about that, but yes companies are still bringing these in and selling them. I see a set of 4 for sale in the EE, but they are not marked "limited to 5rd" other then that they look exactly the same as the ones that I just saw for sale that sold out......

Other then that you can as FOC canada if they will be bringing in more
    Which reputable shop is bringing them in?

Asides from the few that FOC sold, everyone else is bringing them in and selling them pinned at 2 Beowulf rounds.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    Which reputable shop is bringing them in?

Asides from the few that FOC sold, everyone else is bringing them in and selling them pinned at 2 Beowulf rounds.
    You just answered your own question, unless you don't consider FOC reputable...Or maybe I should have said shop not "shops".....

legal ? yes
    Last edited by miscou kid; 02-13-2018 at 06:38 PM.

oops....... shouldn't post an advertisement for one in anothers forum.....
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    oops....... shouldn't post an advertisement for one in anothers forum.....
    Ya I made that mistake too, didnt realize it was a dealer thread...opps Thanks to you I realize that now sorry

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    You just answered your own question, unless you don't consider FOC reputable...Or maybe I should have said shop not "shops".....
    Should have said FOC brought them instead of implying that there is a constant supply of them through one or more dealers.

P.S> FOC Won't be bringing them in the future. They didn't even bring in that batch that they sold was brought in by someone else.

CGN frequent flyer
    Should have said FOC brought them instead of implying that there is a constant supply of them through one or more dealers.
    Apologizes I will be more specific with my wording in the future, but my intention was to help someone find the product they are looking for. So E-lander makes a .50 Beowulf mag pinned and marked limited to 5rd, that I have seen sold in Canada recently....Hopefully the OP or anyone else looking for them can use that information, maybe even get IRG to import them. Everything I wanted that I could not find in Canada I used IRG to bring in for me, so you never know dreams can come true

CGN frequent flyer
    Probably not thou after seeing this damn it
    https://irunguns.ca/product_detail.p...er-steel-black

Do they still charge importation per accessory?

It's been a while since I bought from them.

CGN frequent flyer
    Do they still charge importation per accessory?

It's been a while since I bought from them.
    Not sure all the accessories I've bought from them were off the US site as of recent, so I am not sure about fees with 3rd parts accessory imports. Only 3rd party imports I've have them do were for a complete gun, and lower receiver, that was 2 years ago and I did have some parts on there but not sure about the actual price to import the parts, as the big costs where for the guns

I never found them to be too outrageous on pricing, but then again its always been a part or gun for me that I was willing to pay more just to get them here....And now they are a dealer for that manufacture of said guns, so replacement parts or the same parts are from them directly now not 3rd party