Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: beowulf magazine

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Question beowulf magazine

Is there a possibility that 50 beowulf magazine will be available again or that's some kind of unicorn that we're not gonna see again? Any way to import them here? Given the amount of ARs that got sold lately, these magazines would sell like hot cakes. Actually, most retailers are sold out on pistol magazines. I see you don't have them on your US site, but it makes a lot more sense to sell those mags down here.

You have 2 threads the same

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Is there a possibility that 50 beowulf magazine will be available again or that's some kind of unicorn that we're not gonna see again? Any way to import them here? Given the amount of ARs that got sold lately, these magazines would sell like hot cakes. Actually, most retailers are sold out on pistol magazines. I see you don't have them on your US site, but it makes a lot more sense to sell those mags down here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    You have 2 threads the same
    I don't expect retailers to read each other's forum. I thought posting on every retailers board would be overkill.

Beowulf magazines are illegal (maybe not illegal, just impossible) to import since the RCMP changed their FRT designation.
    They gotta be pinned to 2 50 beowulf rounds (5 .223) as they are considered dual use.

edit: and hooray you posted this topic twice. Other topic says the same thing.
    Peace through superior firepower.
    Member: NFA, CCFR & CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    OK IRG, lock this thread. Somehow, asking 2 different retailers to carry a product gets you a lot of salt.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SoylentD View Post
    Beowulf magazines are illegal (maybe not illegal, just impossible) to import since the RCMP changed their FRT designation.
    They gotta be pinned to 2 50 beowulf rounds (5 .223) as they are considered dual use.

edit: and hooray you posted this topic twice. Other topic says the same thing.
    Importer just needs to pin them to 2 and they are good to go. Northern republic and others have been doing this for a while.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN frequent flyer
    sorry dealer specific thread

Ask for E-lander brand maybe they can bring them in, since others have
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 02-13-2018 at 06:10 PM.

If I had a drink for every beowulf mag thread Id be dead.
    You can use a rifle as a doorjamb or paperweight, but that's not what it's designed for. It's not what the rifle, in its soul, longs to do.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by shotzee View Post
    But if you really got the answer everyone is asking, you will die of thirst.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by shotzee View Post
    I don't see a problem with a thread asking where you can buy something...They always seem to turn into a legal debate, but I am not here for that personally, just answering the question. Even thou I am probably a little late, that is the only place I've seen selling them recently

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast