Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: RCMP "Information Regarding 80% Lowers"

MFG - so now "this guy I know", who has "some" 80% AR15 lowers, is now in possession of prohibited "firearms"?? We have officially gone full retard.
    This country and its firearms paranoia is out of control.

Mean while back on the streets of this once proud country, we have free needle exchanges, safe space for shooting up illegal drugs, and then the resulting destroyed careers, families, and resulting deaths; not to mention an insane burden on our medical system.

But that's OK, drug abuse is acceptable to our society, but firearms are not.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    AR-15 (M16) rifle ------> Prohibited The receiver blank can be made into either an AR-15 rifle or an M16 assault rifle[/img][/url]
    It was only a matter of time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Tail wags the lame dog.....again.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Regular
    It will get worse before it gets better.
    Last edited by bungsTPS; 06-15-2017 at 10:23 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    So now the RCMP says 80% ar lowers are prohib!?

Gun Orgs, where art thou? (Although considering all the action happening in the 10/22 mag front, I doubt they'll get anything moving here either...)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Regular
    RCMP Gone full retard

Quote Originally Posted by xURSOx View Post
    "The manufacture of a receiver blank has proceeded to the point where it is no longer useful for any purpose other than the receiver of a firearm; receiver blanks are only destined to be firearm receivers."

But what happens if I want to make AR15 lower receiver door stoppers?
    Or mailbox?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer werewolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonemaker View Post
    MFG - so now "this guy I know", who has "some" 80% AR15 lowers, is now in possession of prohibited "firearms"?? We have officially gone full retard.
    This country and its firearms paranoia is out of control.

Mean while back on the streets of this once proud country, we have free needle exchanges, safe space for shooting up illegal drugs, and then the resulting destroyed careers, families, and resulting deaths; not to mention an insane burden on our medical system.

But that's OK, drug abuse is acceptable to our society, but firearms are not.

Add to that, the resulting property crimes, which are nice and safe for the most part to investigate, are far more preferable to anything dangerous. Gotta disarm us before turdtwo goes full Venezuela on the economy.

Any sales coming up on 80% lowers, NOW I want one.

CGN frequent flyer
    Same story as always. We will all complain and talk about how wrong it is, the injustice, makes no sense etc.
    The only valid gun organization in canada, the CSSA will make comments about it but essentially do nothing.
    Time will pass and we will all accept this and move on.

If the gun owners in this country dont assemble en mass, which is what the CSSA SHOULD be organizing... and show our strength, NOTHING will change.

If this happened in the US the NRA would organize in a matter of days, thousands... if not hundreds of thousands of PEOPLE (like you and me) would assemble all over the country and things would change. But here, we just look out our windows wondering why this happens to us.

This is the CSSA's job... represent us... but also organize us. I think they are a professional organization, but I think they, in reality, do very little. Its time to stop talking and start DOING. Where do you want me to show up and when... ill be there.