Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324

Thread: RCMP "Information Regarding 80% Lowers"

That's the spirit if everyone was like you they wouldn't even try pulling the bs they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    well..... i guess i am officially a crimminal in the eyes of the law because I have a big fat ZERO intention of paying any attention to this nonsense.

I'm an outlaw and will be till i die..... the government has made it so.
    now.... if the seller of any items i may or may not own, gives my information to anyone, including law enforcement.... I got 10K sitting here for my lawyer retainer and will absolutely sue the muther fuggen ballz off of any business who gives these dirtbags private information for what yesterday was a paperwieght.

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    Add to that, the resulting property crimes, which are nice and safe for the most part to investigate, are far more preferable to anything dangerous. Gotta disarm us before turdtwo goes full Venezuela on the economy.
    I just had to dig this back up reading this. It’s not like we didn’t know we would end up where we are now. Most of us seen this coming but maybe not to this insane level.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop4444 View Post
    So is this still legal? What percent can you own 79.9% and under?
    I apologize if I am but maybe some of you guys will find this interesting to read again.