Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals: Likely the rarest variant of Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifles !!!

These are so cool. I wonder how I can ship mine to Ian from ForgottenWeapons lol.

I wonder if it didn't take off due to the effect on barrel harmonics. Can't find any info on it, super cool milsurp though.

I'm super excited to see any non-refurb wartime Mosin!! What a prize! Thanks for getting us these gems TradeEx!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    was it designed so you could stab someone standing on the other side of a river? lol.

that's pretty awesome! congrats to everyone who got one. I didn't even get a chance to check with the minister of war and finance.
    Shooter1of38 Imagine what it would be like to have two dicks.....

It's kind of like that.

Quote Originally Posted by crash277 View Post
    was it designed so you could stab someone standing on the other side of a river? lol.

that's pretty awesome! congrats to everyone who got one. I didn't even get a chance to check with the minister of war and finance.
    It was so when you ran out of ammo you could use it as a javalin LOL
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I didn't try on this one, cash wasn't there, but, it is great that Tradex posted them here for us to have a crack at them first, thanks, this is why we need to support our sponsors whenever possible!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Had to cancel my order, check stock for one more.

I didn't have that chance either so now i'm going to take the matter up with the "minister of forgiveness" as our government has just signed a contract to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by crash277 View Post

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt762 View Post
    Had to cancel my order, check stock for one more.
    I woke up this morning and thought to myself "What have I done now?"

Really can't afford it right now, but as my friend said moments before I pulled out the ol' credit card, "Just do it. Rare, collectible, available. Buy now, consequences later!"

I think yours in the one I bought, thank you sir :D

Quote Originally Posted by Prairie Plinker View Post
    I woke up this morning and thought to myself "What have I done now?"

Really can't afford it right now, but as my friend said moments before I pulled out the ol' credit card, "Just do it. Rare, collectible, available. Buy now, consequences later!"