Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New Arrivals: Likely the rarest variant of Mosin Nagant M91/30 Rifles !!!

For those who didn't get one and still want one aim sure there will be a few come up on the EE for what we paid in the next few months. Much like when TradEx had all those Finish Mosins there was ample opportunity to purchase them privately for the same price on the EE for months after. Impulse buying collectable firearms without the funds seems to run rampant around here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    For those who didn't get one and still want one aim sure there will be a few come up on the EE for what we paid in the next few months. Much like when TradEx had all those Finish Mosins there was ample opportunity to purchase them privately for the same price on the EE for months after. Impulse buying collectable firearms without the funds seems to run rampant around here.
    Talk about those M39 Fin, i still have 2 in my basement from that time, not even degreased, that is the reason, i did not go for these ones, i just have no times to play with surplus anymore... JP.

So what is the official designation for these?

Mosin Nagant M43?
    "Giveth thine possessions upon Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be possessionless." - Norc 3:05

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Your wife said no too?
    CCFR CSSA CPC

That's why you should pay in cash, bought two and paid by cash. Going to store them with my other Mosin.

CGN Regular
    I cant afford it either, but ive literally never seen one before. Ill give up beer for a couple months if i have to.

Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    Your wife said no too?
    Lol! I was able to procure one of my own this time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by derr12 View Post
    I cant afford it either, but ive literally never seen one before. Ill give up beer for a couple months if i have to.
    And you will likely never see them again.

These are exceedingly rare.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pcvando's Avatar
    I don't think people will let these go for what they paid LOL...

These are far rarer than M39's and will not be obtainable again. Hold onto yours tightly.

CGN frequent flyer Prairie Plinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shaddp View Post
    I think yours in the one I bought, thank you sir :D
    No sir! I believe you have Matt762 to thank for your incredible good fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by pcvando View Post
    I don't think people will let these go for what they paid LOL...

These are far rarer than M39's and will not be obtainable again. Hold onto yours tightly.