Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discontinue Your Law Enforcement Discount

Not quite.
    Going after any other businesses? Or are you just going to single out Wolverine? How about going after municipal police forces as well? Who's next? Come on, throw another overused plagiarized quote at us.
    I think you're looking for a fight or to just troll. Either way, enjoy yourself, I can't waste any more time with you, ITG.

Quote Originally Posted by Label View Post
    Befehl ist Befehl (German for "an order is an order") doesn't work. These so-call rank and file are still following order from above and carrying them out, aren't they? Then they are as guilty as the upper echelon.

It's my blood and organ, but you are right, I should probably keep this between myself and the nurse that screens me.
    "Na množství nehleďte"

CGN Regular
    High River, the so called ' front line ' in action. The tree is poisoned, the fruit is poisoned. Why should we discount the wet stone they'll use to sharpen the blade to stab us in the back with ?

Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    I think this is a nonsense rant. I said so in the other thread and IMO, your rant here even makes it more clear. Since you repeated my quote I will repeat another one of mine. I have a friend who is a civilian member of the RCMP. Should I kick him in the nuts the next time I see him? Well? By the way, please make sure you also pin a note to yourself saying that you only want the help of non RCMP officers in the event that you are in any kind of trouble requiring LEO assistance.

Don't get me wrong. I think that the RCMP firearms lab is making interpretations into laws but it is the current Office of Public Safety that is letting it happen. There is no oversight. How is that even remotely caused by the folks on the front lines? Also, equating it to genocide is a stretch, no?
    Are they the ones carrying out Ralph Goodale's will? If so, then they are guilty. As for your friend, don't kick him in the nuts, take him to the shooting range and give him the time of his life and tell him HIS BOSS is trying to ban this. This is probably more painful than getting kicked in the balls.

By the way, as for your suggestion that I should pin a note to myself saying I only want non-RCMP, I will keep that in mind and try to stay out of trouble in RCMP jurisdictions.

Quote Originally Posted by lone ranger View Post
    Hmmmmmmmm...........................wonder how all this is gonna go.
    Unless what I suspected is true and the provincial CFO will suspend the licence of any ranges or stores that refuse to give RCMP discount (which is pretty much abuse of power and should be national news), what's wrong? As one of the poster said, "discount!, didnt your boss just try to bankrupt me?" Why would I give discount to the RCMP when they are out to hurt 100% of my clientele?

Wolverine Supplies and other gun stores that offer LEO discount, are you being extorted?

Quote Originally Posted by .308ACADIAN View Post
    I wonder if home depot will give a discount cause I work construction
    There are business account discounts, assuming your construction company isn't out to arbitrarily declare certain home designs prohibited and tear the house down and charge the home owner.

It's not the individual officer that creates laws. Everyone has a boss.

This would be the same as refusing a service to a Military Veteran due to your personal views on the Military and any wars they may have participated in, despite the fact that the individual has a sworn obligation to carry out their assigned duties. Those officers put their lives on the line daily to keep your #### protected, just like any other officer of any other police force. Show some god damned respect.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    I'd donate blood to a constable in need.
    But that is just me.
    Some awf yew folk I'd dew like wise t'uther than dem awn me eeeegnorr list.
    Tards.
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Label View Post
    Are they the ones carrying out Ralph Goodale's will? If so, then they are guilty. As for your friend, don't kick him in the nuts, take him to the shooting range and give him the time of his life and tell him HIS BOSS is trying to ban this. This is probably more painful than getting kicked in the balls.

By the way, as for your suggestion that I should pin a note to myself saying I only want non-RCMP, I will keep that in mind and try to stay out of trouble in RCMP jurisdictions.

Unless what I suspected is true and the provincial CFO will suspend the licence of any ranges or stores that refuse to give RCMP discount (which is pretty much abuse of power and should be national news), what's wrong? As one of the poster said, "discount!, didnt your boss just try to bankrupt me?" Why would I give discount to the RCMP when they are out to hurt 100% of my clientele?

Wolverine Supplies and other gun stores that offer LEO discount, are you being extorted?

There are business account discounts, assuming your construction company isn't out to arbitrarily declare certain home designs prohibited and tear the house down and charge the home owner.
    My friend has more to teach me about shooting than I could ever show him. But how could you know that? After all, he works for the RCMP and therefore bears responsibility for the firearms lab actions. Even if he has shot thousands of rounds in competitions as a civilian member.

The paranoia is thick in the response. CFO suspending licences of ranges that don't give an RCMP discount. Wow.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by s.crawford@me.com View Post

This would be the same as refusing a service to a Military Veteran due to your personal views on the Military and any wars they may have participated in, despite the fact that the individual has a sworn obligation to carry out their assigned duties. Those officers put their lives on the line daily to keep your #### protected, just like any other officer of any other police force. Show some god damned respect.
    Your sig line. Please sir, my good man.....make it stop! The iron knees are killin me.

Quote Originally Posted by s.crawford@me.com View Post

I have no respect for any law enforcement officer or soldier who knowingly comply with an unlawful order, such as the High River Gun seizure. I will only have respect for officers or soldiers who stand up against their boss and say "No" or expose their organisation's corruption. This is why I have enormous respect for individuals such as Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    My friend has more to teach me about shooting than I could ever show him. But how could you know that? After all, he works for the RCMP and therefore bears responsibility for the firearms lab actions. Even if he has shot thousands of rounds in competitions as a civilian member.

The paranoia is thick in the response. CFO suspending licences of ranges that don't give an RCMP discount. Wow.
    Do you have a 10+rd 10/22 magazine or an 80% lower? Show this to your RCMP officer friend. If he arrests you, then he is as guilty as the upper echelon.

Quote Originally Posted by kamlooky View Post
    I'd donate blood to a constable in need.
    But that is just me.
    Some awf yew folk I'd dew like wise t'uther than dem awn me eeeegnorr list.
    Tards.
    Yes. This.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast