Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milarm : Warning

I would go down in person and talk with Gord. I have no doubt that he will make it right.
    2 Timothy 2:23
    Stay away from stupid and senseless arguments. These only lead to trouble,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    jan? well they laid off a few guys around that time , knowledge of your pistol sale might have never been passed on to those left.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Someone must crunch the numbers?
    Poor business practice to have your consignment customer having to
    beetch to you about collecting your outstanding I.O.U.
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

Business Member
    Hey All,

I assured the OP that this was a simple miscommunication and it honestly fell through the cracks. We cut the cheque for the OP instantly when he contacted me about this earlier this week and it is already on route to him. We are looking into our consignment processes to find out how this happened so we can make sure that this is the last time something like this happens. My sincere apologies to the OP, this was not malicious in anyway, it was a simple error that I assure everyone we have fixed.

If the OP or anyone else wants to contact me about this or anything else, I'm available at 780-424-5281

Cody

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MilArm View Post
    Hey All,

I assured the OP that this was a simple miscommunication and it honestly fell through the cracks. We cut the cheque for the OP instantly when he contacted me about this earlier this week and it is already on route to him. We are looking into our consignment processes to find out how this happened so we can make sure that this is the last time something like this happens. My sincere apologies to the OP, this was not malicious in anyway, it was a simple error that I assure everyone we have fixed.

If the OP or anyone else wants to contact me about this or anything else, I'm available at 780-424-5281

Cody
    Well done....nice reply

If it was easy......everyone would be doing it !!
    Member- CSSA , OFAH , Ducks Unlimited, OFMF

Quote Originally Posted by MilArm View Post
    Hey All,

Cody
    Nice to see you step up and take ownership of this issue
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

CGN Regular
    good reply Milarm, mistakes happen

I've had multiple dealings with Milarm over the last ten years. I can state that I have had good service, fair prices and when they are not
    tied up with customers a lot of friendly conversations with Gord, Cody and kris. I will continue to use them, they are my go to store and have
    been for some time. This is not the norm from what I have experienced. In the last six months my son and I have left five firearms on
    consignment, all were dealt with efficiently and I will continue to use them.

OP, are you going to respond to MilArms generous offer? Public shaming is easy.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    OP, are you going to respond to MilArms generous offer? Public shaming is easy.
    He may be waiting for the cheque to arrive. Talk is, after all, cheap. Good response by Milarm, very professional. Don't see anything 'generous' about it though. Doing what you're supposed to do, 5 mos late is not exceptional, it's expected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast