Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Milarm : Warning

Gord and Cody are good guys. Milarm has always treated me well and I consider them honest.

Logan

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have deal with Kris and Cody on several occasions and receive nothing but good service.

I can vouch for them that you will receive your funds in a timely manner.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Milarm have sold me a few guns, always a great experience, the only drawback is they don't see the need to develop an online presence
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Regular
    "Fell through the cracks"... what a joke.

Will avoid these guys.

I had a firearm on consignment earlier this year. Heard nothing for a long time. Phoned them the rifle was sold 2.weeks before I phoned. Had a store credit so spoke with them about using the credit on a rifle. Was all set up for a family member to pick up. Yes they have a pal. This was Friday. Sat morning family member had to wait for them to find the gun and was told to wait until the guy who knows how much the credit was worth to come in. After explaining that was not an option as we live out of town. Family member had to wait an hour before the employee who could confirm the credit answered there phone. On top of it all this the bases that came with the rifle were wrong....some good prices. Some pretty.bad communication. Some people at milarm should stick to the office and not any were near customer service.

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    OP, are you going to respond to MilArms generous offer? Public shaming is easy.
    "generous offer?",are you kidding me,6 months of no communication,no phone calls,no replies for information,nothing "generous" there,the OP only got action once he vented publicly,AFTER 6 months of patience,all of a sudden it's an important matter,definitely makes the avoid list,

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    "generous offer?",are you kidding me,6 months of no communication,no phone calls,no replies for information,nothing "generous" there,the OP only got action once he vented publicly,AFTER 6 months of patience,all of a sudden it's an important matter,definitely makes the avoid list,
    Sorry, this is honestly incorrect. The OP called us earlier this week regarding the matter and we cut the cheque immediately when we realized the error. This was well before the post was made on CGN.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fass57 View Post
    Milarm is no longer the trustworthy and reliable gun shop it used to be.
    I had a hand gun on consignment since a year. In January I asked if my gun was sold. No, still in the shop. First of June I called the store, and was told that the gun was sold a week ago, and my cheque will be mailed end of the week. Having no cheque and no Seller transfer notification, I called again a week later. As I could not know for sure if that gun was sold, I called the CFO and they told me the gun was sold in January ! So finally I got my seller notification dated January 17, but still no cheque from Milarm. As per today June 15, still no cheque. In 5 months nobody was able to call me to say the gun was sold, nobody cares about sending the Seller's transfer notice, and nobody able to put a cheque in the mail.
    These people are not honest, so be carefull if you want to deal with them.

There is dishonest every where, why should people who sell firearms be any different, but it is probable worse then most businesses.

Careful calling out the site sponsors, the moderators will target you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cody c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grock-co View Post
    There is dishonest every where, why should people who sell firearms be any different, but it is probable worse then most businesses.

Careful calling out the site sponsors, the moderators will target you.
    I have more respect for the site and more trust of vendors when folks who have issues can post a thread without it being shut down right away to protect a sponsor agreement.

It sounds like mil arm made a mistake, I think they are handling it fairly professionally and it's good that it can be talked about. I would hope a mistake like that would at least get me a discount on gear there if that had happened to me, but at least they are posting up and willing to take the criticism, personally I don't think less of them, but i would be more inclined to follow up (pester) them with a slow transaction or similar

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast