Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Milarm : Warning

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Always got good deals from Milarm. On Saturday I picked up a Magpul PRS for $212. Gave me 35% off...thanks guys
    UCP member
    CPC member

Quote Originally Posted by RPgunguy View Post
    To compensate for the "5 month sting", a business might offer a gift card / credit equal to whatever interest would have been saved on a standard credit card balance. That would be fair and good business. Good incentive to not let it happen again.
    No, it wouldn't be fair. If you went to Small Claims, your recoverable damages would be the consignment payout + court ordered interest. Which isn't much.
    Again, unintentional error here gentlemen. And rectified as soon as they found out. No lack of integrity or honesty demonstrated. And if the OP walked into my (law) office asking me for advice, I'd tell him to get this minor issue into the proper perspective and move on.

BTW, you know Wanstalls, right? The gun store everyone loves?
    I left a gun with them on consignment. 4 or 5 months later I went in and asked if it had been sold. Hmmm, they weren't sure. And then, yes, quite some time before I checked actually. Were they supposed to call me? Perhaps. I don't know and I don't care...b/c it's not a big deal and it worked out in the end.

Please lock this. This is getting embarrassing. Pointless...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Administrator
    The shop and the OP already have this sorted out. This is done and taking up feed space.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456