Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
Yes you can. We have exported quite a few short barreled pistols into the US from Canada.
How does the import marking required for US import look like?

Highly collectible firearms can be rendered to plinker status, some outfits have discrete ways of placing the marking and still meeting this req.