Thread: Post Fathers' Day Shipping Offer - $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping...

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar

Exclamation Post Fathers' Day Shipping Offer - $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping...

At colonelmustard.ca, we believe our pricing is pretty good - we spend a lot of time making sure that we are competitive at all times. The trouble is, those skinny margins don't give us the ability to subsidise expensive Canadian shipping rates as much as we would like.

We also believe transparency, openness and fairness with our customers is important - with Colonel Mustard you know what shipping will cost before you put an item in your cart and, for this week (19-26 June), we're trying out lower flat rate shipping charges: orders of $50-$200 cost just $6.95 for shipping and if you spend over $200 shipping is free - anywhere in Canada. For orders of less than $50, shipping costs are $15.00 (darned skinny margins!)

If our trial is successful, we may well keep this shipping model!

In addition, we have reduced pricing for this week on some items from Remington, Matador Arms, Mossy Oak, NcStar, Froglube, Tink's and Klymit...

www.colonelmustard.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    - $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping... I Like it

Quote Originally Posted by TreMoR View Post
    - $6.95 Flat Rate Shipping... I Like it

Thank you, sir!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What's your shipping like normally? Wasn't it 7.95$ for 100-200$ and free for >200$?

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    What's your shipping like normally? Wasn't it 7.95$ for 100-200$ and free for >200$?
    The biggest improvement is that 'sweet spot' of a $50-$100 order now has it's shipping costs reduced from $15.00 to $6.95 - a $100-$200 order sees a smaller decrease from $7.50 to $6.95 (better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, as my gran used to say) and over $200 is still free.

This offer finished yesterday... however as we are unable to use a calendar correctly (we wrote 26 June instead of 25 June in the opening post!), if you put CGN in the notes section of any orders placed today, we will manually refund any extra shipping fees to take you back to what you would have paid under the Post Fathers' Day Offer. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for spotting this, Jose!

Mark,

Thanks for doing the discounted shipping, I've been meaning to order a couple of things but couldn't get it up to the $200 for free shipping so the discounted shipping made my order that much easier.

terbc