Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smoking Smokeless Powder Sale

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Any of these powder resembling H110 or W296?

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Any of these powder resembling H110 or W296?
    Please refer to the Nobel Sport website for load data. Let me know if they make a product that you would be interested in.
    http://www.vectan.fr/UK/reloading-charges

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    We are running low on some of their products. Let me know if there are other Nobel products that you would like to see us carry.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I'll add a bottle of Ba 6 1/2 to my next order if you have it in stock at that point just to try it, but don't special order just for me. If it cycles my deagle as well as H110 then I'd move from H110 to Ba 6 1/2 as it's about 40-45% less expensive. From the velocity it looks like it'll be powefull enough to cycle, but after trying different powders in the deagle I always come back to H110.

If anyone has any experience with Ba 6 1/2 in magnum pistol loads, feel free to chime in. I'm all ears.

Edit: They have loads for 50AE using Ba 6 1/2. So put me up for a pound of Ba 6 1/2. I'll report my experience with 44mag and 50AE Desert eagle here. I'll make sure to keep a few of my .50 bullets to reload with the vectan, but if by any chance you were to carry plated or FMJ .50 pistoll bullets in the future(something not to expensive like Berry's .50) then I'd be a buyer of those, that's 100% sure.
    Last edited by VinnyQC; 06-21-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12