Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: Huglu Shotguns?

I've always had a love of SxS's. Rifles and shotguns. Just something that brings it back to the traditions of it all. I've shot my share of birds. Chased waterfowl from Canada to Arkansas and Both sides of Mexico.

I always went back to my benellis and though I have a couple SxS in the gun safe they would only make a couple appearances each season. This year I had a pledge to hunt every day with my new huglu. So far so good.

And to my pleasant surprise, this gun flat out can shoot. It shoulders great but even better it's point of aim is perfect. I don't even find myself thinking of aiming or leading anymore. I just shoulder and fire.

With a few little Pacific flyway cackling geese.

Charlie Daniels - What this world needs is a few more rednecks, Some people aint afraid to take a stand

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    I've always had a love of SxS's. Rifles and shotguns. Just something that brings it back to the traditions of it all. I've shot my share of birds. Chased waterfowl from Canada to Arkansas and Both sides of Mexico.

I always went back to my benellis and though I have a couple SxS in the gun safe they would only make a couple appearances each season. This year I had a pledge to hunt every day with my new huglu. So far so good.

And to my pleasant surprise, this gun flat out can shoot. It shoulders great but even better it's point of aim is perfect. I don't even find myself thinking of aiming or leading anymore. I just shoulder and fire.

With a few little Pacific flyway cackling geese.
    Awesome picture!!
    Strangely, was just putting together yet another order from Huglu tonight!! We've had great luck with these , so far
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112