Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just in after 2+ years: Skorpion SMG!! Won't last long

Quote Originally Posted by msnacks View Post
    That's one really stupid law that we should be pressuring the government to change, banning a gun for shooting certain small calibers??? absolutely insane.
    This. It's the usual weirdness

Quote Originally Posted by msnacks View Post
    That's one really stupid law that we should be pressuring the government to change, banning a gun for shooting certain small calibers??? absolutely insane.
    It's extremely prejudicial and bigoted to ban a firearm based on caliber and barrel length. Why?

Shooting is one of only a few politically correct sports... in which women, children, physically challenged, and even evil white men, can all compete against each other in the same category.

Banning small firearms and calibers prevents women, children, and small-statured and small-handed individuals from competing against their larger sisterhood/brethren.

It was totally unfair of the Lieberals to pass laws that favor larger men capable of holding larger firearms.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It's extremely prejudicial and bigoted to ban a firearm based on caliber and barrel length. Why?

Shooting is one of only a few politically correct sports... in which women, children, physically challenged, and even evil white men, can all compete against each other in the same category.

Banning small firearms and calibers prevents women, children, and small-statured and small-handed individuals from competing against their larger sisterhood/brethren.

It was totally unfair of the Lieberals to pass laws that favor larger men capable of holding larger firearms.
    The idea at the time was to prevent small and easily concealable pistols from being legal in Canada unfortunately
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    This is probably the closest that any of us will ever get to owning a .32 caliber handgun in Canada.

(Just in case you needed another reason to order one.)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    My only reason for wanting one
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

The Klobb - oh the memories!
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Honestly if it wasn't for the BS mag limit being 5 for this i would absolutely buy one without hesitation. 5 small rounds out of something like this seems criminal... Im talking to you RCMP you need to grow up

Doesn't being a 32 cal make this a prohib? I thought 25 and 32 were prohibited ammo. If it was at least a 9mm instead of a pea shooter I'd be all over it. It definitely has the cool factor covered

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Doesn't being a 32 cal make this a prohib? I thought 25 and 32 were prohibited ammo. If it was at least a 9mm instead of a pea shooter I'd be all over it. It definitely has the cool factor covered
    Prohib as a pistol. Has a stock, therefore it's a rifle. But, limited to 5 rounds.

learned something new thanks. Still wish it had a bigger caliber

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast