Just in after 2+ years: Skorpion SMG!! Won't last long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Imports

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
It’s been over 2 years since we’ve last had these iconic and fun shooting SMG’s!

M84_LRG.jpg

The Vz 61 Škorpion submachine gun was developed in the late 50's as a personal sidearm for army staff, vehicle drivers, armored vehicle personnel and special forces. It has seen widespread use across the globe and is still in use by countless military and police forces. Achieved notoriety for use with groups in the Cold War era and in Hollywood action films of the 80`s and 90`s.

M84_2.jpg

The Škorpion is straight blowback operated; firing from the closed bolt. The Škorpion is very compact; utilizing a telescoping bolt assembly that wraps around the barrel. The M84 model is licensed produced in Serbia by Zastava Arms.

Comes with x2 5/20 magazines, x1 5/10 magazine, holster, magazine pouch, cleaning brush and manual. Restricted class. Holster/mag pouches may be black in colour. Priced at just $799. Only a couple units on-hand. Get yours before we’re out again!

See link below for more info/ordering:
http://www.tacticalimports.ca/m84-Škorpion-p-134.html

M84_6.jpg

M84_3.jpg

Features:
•Folding stock
•Chrome lined barrel
•Compact design
•Steel receiver and components
•Milspec

Specifications:
Caliber: 32 ACP
Effective Range: 150m
Magazine Capacity: 5/10, 5/20
Method of Operation: Blowback, Closed bolt
Length with Stock Folded: 270mm
Length with Stock Extended: 517mm
Sights: Adjustable front post, flip-up rear sight
Barrel Length: 115mm
Sight Radius: 148mm
Weight: 1280g

Last edited:
Everybody should have one of these. So simple to take down and clean. Shoots awesome. Accurate as hell. Plus, Tactical is awesome to deal with. +1 Skorpion

Cannon

I bought one of these several years ago. I have shot a couple thousand rounds and cant remember of any stoppages. Extremly reliable. You can still find parts kits for them too!

i wish these were considered a pistol , 10 rounds of pew pew

If these were considered pistols; They would go directly to the banned list.

We aren't allowed to have .32 caliber handguns in Canada.

No joke.

That's one really stupid law that we should be pressuring the government to change, banning a gun for shooting certain small calibers??? absolutely insane.

That's one really stupid law that we should be pressuring the government to change, banning a gun for shooting certain small calibers??? absolutely insane.

It's extremely prejudicial and bigoted to ban a firearm based on caliber and barrel length. Why?

Shooting is one of only a few politically correct sports... in which women, children, physically challenged, and even evil white men, can all compete against each other in the same category.

Banning small firearms and calibers prevents women, children, and small-statured and small-handed individuals from competing against their larger sisterhood/brethren.

It was totally unfair of the Lieberals to pass laws that favor larger men capable of holding larger firearms.

It's extremely prejudicial and bigoted to ban a firearm based on caliber and barrel length. Why?

Shooting is one of only a few politically correct sports... in which women, children, physically challenged, and even evil white men, can all compete against each other in the same category.

Banning small firearms and calibers prevents women, children, and small-statured and small-handed individuals from competing against their larger sisterhood/brethren.

It was totally unfair of the Lieberals to pass laws that favor larger men capable of holding larger firearms.

The idea at the time was to prevent small and easily concealable pistols from being legal in Canada unfortunately

This is probably the closest that any of us will ever get to owning a .32 caliber handgun in Canada.

(Just in case you needed another reason to order one.)

Honestly if it wasn't for the BS mag limit being 5 for this i would absolutely buy one without hesitation. 5 small rounds out of something like this seems criminal... Im talking to you RCMP you need to grow up

Doesn't being a 32 cal make this a prohib? I thought 25 and 32 were prohibited ammo. If it was at least a 9mm instead of a pea shooter I'd be all over it. It definitely has the cool factor covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom