New in from Alpha Arms & Wolverine Supplies!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Boy howdy did we get some slick shotties in from Alpha Arms! Hitting the market now we have three new beasts, check them all out below and tell us what you think! The X9 is going to be a up and comer in the 3-gun field I believe, slick shotgun and an attractive price as well! As Always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ALA09PA51_-Alpharms-09PA-12ga-Pump-Action-20--Barrel-Colapsible-Stock-Black-

Alpharms 09PA 12ga Pump-Action 20" Barrel Colapsible Stock Black $394.99

Model: 09PA

Gauge: 12 Gauge

Chamber: 3"

Action: Semi-Auto

Safety Type: Two-Position

Barrel Specifications: 20" 4140 Steel Drilled Barrel

Chokes: Mobile

Finish: Black

Stock / Forearm: Synthetic - Pistol Grip

Capacity: 7+1

Weight: 7 lbs

Condition: New

Classification: Non-Restricted

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ALA01SAE47_-Alpharms-01-SA-E-12ga-Semi-Auto-18-5--Barrel-w--Synthetic-Stock-Blk--

Alpharms 01 SA-E 12ga Semi-Auto 18.5" Barrel w/ Synthetic Stock Blk $449.99

Model: 01 SA-E

Barrel Specifications: 18.5" 4140 Steel Drilled Barrel

Stock / Forearm: Synthetic - Pistol Grip

Capacity: 4+1

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ALAALPHX9613_Alpharms-X9-Semi-Auto-12ga-3--24--Tactical

Alpharms X9 12ga Semi-Auto 24" Barrel w/ Synthetic Stock Blk $524.99

Model: X9

Barrel Specifications: 24" 4140 Steel Drilled Barrel

Stock / Forearm: Synthetic

Capacity: 5+1

Last edited:
I like them. But I am confused by the maker's website.

Alphaarms makes reference to the 01 SA and derivatives as being "Inertia Driven", yet still show the 01 SA-E under "gas operated", yet still showing Inertia Driven. Are the 01 SA and 01 SA-E "Inertia Driven" models ?

The X9 shows a capacity of 5+1. which I would guess is the capacity without the tube extension. What is the actual capacity? 7+1 ish ?

Bonus question: on Alpharms 15SA 12Ga 18.75" Barrel Fixed Stk No Choke BLK. the description shows "Has a detachable sights, and a removable choke." So choke or no choke ? And is it 18.75 vs 20 of the normal model because of no-choke ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I like them. But I am confused by the maker's website.

Alphaarms makes reference to the 01 SA and derivatives as being "Inertia Driven", yet still show the 01 SA-E under "gas operated", yet still showing Inertia Driven. Are the 01 SA and 01 SA-E "Inertia Driven" models ?

The X9 shows a capacity of 5+1. which I would guess is the capacity without the tube extension. What is the actual capacity? 7+1 ish ?

Bonus question: on Alpharms 15SA 12Ga 18.75" Barrel Fixed Stk No Choke BLK. the description shows "Has a detachable sights, and a removable choke." So choke or no choke ? And is it 18.75 vs 20 of the normal model because of no-choke ?

Thanks!

1.) 01 SA is a gas operated firearm.

2.) Capacity on the X9 is 5+1 ( extension is blocked. five in the tube, ghost load, one in the chamber ) Seven Total

3.) Alpha Arms shotguns in the short configuration will have no choke, longer barrels will. This was supposed to be corrected a while ago, and will be shortly.

1.) 01 SA is a gas operated firearm.

2.) Capacity on the X9 is 5+1 ( extension is blocked. five in the tube, ghost load, one in the chamber ) Seven Total

3.) Alpha Arms shotguns in the short configuration will have no choke, longer barrels will. This was supposed to be corrected a while ago, and will be shortly.

I thank you for all the answers!

Give me a thousand rounds and i'll do it. :)

Target load? Slugs? Buckshot? or mix.. sounds like a fun day at the range.

I told them we should have taken a video of it.... We have actually done our own little torture test on the X9, we have had a 1000+ rounds through our demo one now, assorted loads and brands. Only thing we found that won't feed reliably is either low recoil ammo or some of the lighter target load ( 7/8 oz ). They would cycle but it could be hit or miss. So running a #8 1 1/8oz or higher was chugging along just right.

Back
Top Bottom