Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR4 Match - 12-13 Aug 2017 - DeBrief here!

Huge thanks to Barney for all the effort and time he puts into making us all better shooters.
    It was another fun filled weekend of shooting and it was nice to meet the first timers to Pet and see some familiar faces again .
    Hope to see everyone back here in October .
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Another great weekend in Pet, no Rain! Thanks to Morgan and Pet Gun Club for ranges, thanks to Barney for putting these matches on,our Sentry, no sentry we don't shoot! Thanks to all who made it out.
    Always a learning experience and great meeting new shooters in the community.
    Outstanding all round everytime.
    Last edited by harrpara; 08-15-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Hey all just wanted to say I really missed the shoot this weekend, I got hit with the plague or something, was not fun!
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

thanks to all the organizers for a great shoot. I always come back from Pet with a refreshed attitude. not just in shooting , but in my daily life. great to meet the old and new. the bonus is my shooting gets better, and got to meet some very interesting people. we are blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by theDuck View Post
    Chalkriver 2 and I thought you were doing it off the tripod watching the group form. Your name was being cursed at very shot.
    I needed a confidence boost after dropping all those shots on the first 3 matches...and of course wanted to get under Morgan's skin!

CGN Regular
    Some pics I took during the day. Sorry not too many. Going to have to go to one clinic not to shoot. Just take pictures Well maybe shoot the saturday. Pics of the match

Ariel, sponsored by V-Bull

Chris testing his barricade

Tac Teacher looking over

Checking zeros

Setting up

Taking a break

Walking back

Tks to Barney, learning everytime we go there. Tks to everybody involve to create those events. Always a blast

Thanks Barney for getting me hooked on the sport and the Barrett!

Sorry I missed this one. I was stupid enough to take a weeks vacation and got bogged down at work. That seems to be a reoccurring theme in my life. Glad everyone had a good time!

i would like to take a minute to thank everyone for the great help that was given to us (new shooters) ,thanks to Barney even if tried several time to (mind #### us ha ha ha ) it was a excellent weekend and awnsome experiance to have a chance to shoot with all you experianced shooter , thanks to morgan and is wife without you guys it woulnt be possible to have this clinic. Cant wait for october to see yall again.

B.T.W Barney my MDT ESS chassis is ordered so that my Partner dosent have to throw some ammo in my chamber at the 200 quick snap lol . Thanks for the advice!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678