Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: The Record Holder once again...

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well that is a bit racist of you! I don't agree with your wording but 100% on sentiment.

Many good patriotic conservative Canadian are non White's. I absolutely do not believe immigration is the problem. But I do believe immigration from Islamic country is. To me it is not that all Islam is bad or even that most are bad, but that predominantly it is a culture that refuse to assimilate and those that are bad get radicalized very easily. To add to the problem since they don't assimilate they prefer to congragate together and form getto. There they can speak there languages and run mini local shariah law and that tend to worsen the problem. Now not all immigrants are like that, some are good hearted hard working people! But the problem is we don't hear much denonciation from them.

After all how much do you hear from Japanese people creating havoc and strapping bomb on themself in Paris? How many Australian go to London to to wage war on the infidel? ....that is what I thought

The problem is that wen we migrate it is in search of a better life to a place we love or WANT to love and we ASSIMILATE to there custome and respect the local tradition!

It comes down to a simple fact, go live were you are happy! You don't like the USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, etc??? Then go back to your country and STOP TRYING TO MAKE HERE LIKE IT WAS THERE!

*** This message is brought to you by a NON white Canadian born and raise***
    I didn't mean it to be racist at all. merely pointing out a fact.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Well that is a bit racist of you! I don't agree with your wording but 100% on sentiment.

Many good patriotic conservative Canadian are non White's. I absolutely do not believe immigration is the problem. But I do believe immigration from Islamic country is. To me it is not that all Islam is bad or even that most are bad, but that predominantly it is a culture that refuse to assimilate and those that are bad get radicalized very easily. To add to the problem since they don't assimilate they prefer to congragate together and form getto. There they can speak there languages and run mini local shariah law and that tend to worsen the problem. Now not all immigrants are like that, some are good hearted hard working people! But the problem is we don't hear much denonciation from them.

After all how much do you hear from Japanese people creating havoc and strapping bomb on themself in Paris? How many Australian go to London to to wage war on the infidel? ....that is what I thought

The problem is that wen we migrate it is in search of a better life to a place we love or WANT to love and we ASSIMILATE to there custome and respect the local tradition!

It comes down to a simple fact, go live were you are happy! You don't like the USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, etc??? Then go back to your country and STOP TRYING TO MAKE HERE LIKE IT WAS THERE!

*** This message is brought to you by a NON white Canadian born and raise***
    This sounds disturbingly as though you are speaking on behalf of all immigrants.

While I feel your attitude is correct and well intended, it would be quite an error to project such beliefs upon all immigrants.

There are immigrants who come here and then try to make us accommodate their culture and make it here just like the old country.
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Let's stick to the fact at hand.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    There are immigrants who come here and then try to make us accommodate their culture and make it here just like the old country
    Isn't that what I just said?

Then go back to your country and STOP TRYING TO MAKE HERE LIKE IT WAS THERE!#

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678