Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PRE-SALES!! North Eastern Arms NEA102s!!! $250 Down Payment!!

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Last edited by Sunchild2071; 06-23-2017 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Not sure how I double posted
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Not too worried, their customer service is pretty good. These rifles have been around for a while, just not here because they have been waiting for it to be classed NR.
    Do we have reviews for it from user ?

I've seen an NEA25 on youtube by a guy from NZ but thats it
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

This thing is going to be a game changer. Super pump to see the first in depth reviews

When will there be more available?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    If you get fish in frenzy you don't even need to actually bait the hooks to get them to bite....

I'm hard on the fence on this rifle. The project I had in mind will not be possible due to compatibility issues with parts.
    I'm undecided now. Either way I sure as hell won't be the first in on these. Will gladly hold my breath and see what quality, reliability etc turn out to be.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

ditto. NEA has lots of negative reviews on some of their products ,I hope this one gets positive reviews since it's half the price of the MH. It seems everything coming out today has a Gen 2 right behind it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Jesus people are going crazy with pre-orders on this thing.
    Where's the fire? I can guarantee there will be no shortage of these. I'll wait for initial reviews.
    Agreed. I want to at least have my hands on one before I'm laying down that much money [it would be my most expensive firearm...].
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tengoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Jesus people are going crazy with pre-orders on this thing.
    Where's the fire? I can guarantee there will be no shortage of these. I'll wait for initial reviews.
    Agreed. I want to at least have my hands on one before I'm laying down that much money [it would be my most expensive firearm...].

[sorry...double tap here. Why isn't there a button to delete?]
    "Pity the poor opponents of the right to keep and bear arms! They must distrust just everybody except criminals and except
    the tyrant to whom they concede the armed monopoly of their protection." -- Pierre Lemieux [LIBERTY Magazine Nov. '97]

Haven't really been paying attention to this one, but interested now. Biggest feature for me is 7lb 3oz bare weight (per other thread) and the price. If the initial reviews prove it to be reliable and given the price these will sell well if it is < 2 moa shooter. We'd all love a sub-MOA rifle, but at this price if its hunting accurate with factory ammo to 300yds I'd consider it a success. Should be able to have it ready to hunt in a 8-9 lb weight which is reasonable for a hunting rifle. Given the price of the competition, demand for these will be strong going forward unless there is a major unexpected problem.

Another Canadian made firearm and a non-restricted black rifle as well - love it!

double tap

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast