Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone preorder green nea102 that wanted black?

I am not even remotely artistic, I can not be trusted even with crayons. Worst case I can have it done professionally. Still pretty excited to hold this.

So I made a clicking mistake, as the default alert for the Unicorn->102 was black. So I totally made a hash on the order for the 1st batch, wanting OD which was sold out and so cancelled the black. Ryan and crew are great, but some things would not be fair, so I'm waiting patiently on batch #2.

mossler this is what I did, thats why i did not even write to ask for a change...did not think it would be fair, or even appropriate to ask them to try. If i am really sad over the color i can always have it cerakoted. this was just an easy way to switch as i saw the blacks went first...thought maybe someone took a green cause that was all that was available.

thanks all

I hear you Arkangell

Looking forward to batch #2, hope to hear you got one too then

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    bro I'm terrible at painting, but I did my vz in spray paint. Looks unprofessional, but it has a pretty sweet "worn" look to it, and it camo's really, really, really well actually.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

I just got on the pre order and called but they said they didn't know what colors are coming. Could be all black.

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Muddy girl camo for all!
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbob View Post
    I just got on the pre order and called but they said they didn't know what colors are coming. Could be all black.

I don't know who you talked to but the colours your ordered are they ones that are coming. I know exactly how many are coming and what colours.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    I don't know who you talked to but the colours your ordered are they ones that are coming. I know exactly how many are coming and what colours.

Ryan
    Sorry Ryan. I was confused. I pre order from TSE. I just threw the card down. Didn't pay attention!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbob View Post
    Sorry Ryan. I was confused. I pre order from TSE. I just threw the card down. Didn't pay attention!!
    Cool. I'll be sending them the list of colours they are getting early next week.

Ryan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast