Thread: A job well done!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brordo's Avatar

A job well done!

So I thought I'd give my impressions of BlackBoxCustoms after having had an AR done by them (I was looking to have my AR done in a Battleworn finish). Initial emails were great, we discussed (via email and pics) the work to be done and I sent the AR away on February 20th. The estimated completion date was April 4th. That date came and went and I checked in a couple of times (still via email) to see what the progress was. Each time I received a response back after 6 days. Now this may seem like a complaint but I want to stress it is not...I've had dealings with many companies in the past where times are estimates and can understand these are busy guys. I'm mentioning this only to let those impatient types know what they might be in for.

Anyhow, on June 19th I received an email that my AR was ready and it included some pics of the completed rifle. Looked pretty darn good. Paid my bill and on June 23rd the rifle arrived at my home. PICTURES DON'T DO IT JUSTICE! Holy crap this thing looks nice. The wife was impressed (and if it passes her inspection that's saying something). I just want to say "JOB WELL DONE!"...thanks guys.

Here's a pic I pulled from their email:

Last edited by Brordo; 08-11-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar
    We appreciate your positive feedback! Glad both you and your wife are happy with the rifle. Hope we hear from you in the future.

Black Box Customs

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer canucklehead's Avatar
    Very cool... Blackbox Customs does some fantastic work!