Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Books for shooting techniques mental training and more at TESRO Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles1 View Post
    I like the futuristic boots the guy has in the last picture
    They are shooting boots. Very specific to Olympic style rifle and some pistol disciplines. Yours truly has a pair and we sell them as well. The idea is that as they are flat soled and provide little bit extra ankle support they will help with balance with standing and support for kneeling positions. They do look very unusual if you have not seen them before and are certainly a conversation starter. Usually people tend to think that they are cross country boots.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Bill Pullam & Frank T. Heinenkrat. Sports rifle shooting. A guide for shooters and trainers. This book is incredible. There is so much useful and sensible material that it blows your head. My friend found it on a torrent, click here to find out how
    Last edited by Petereson; 05-21-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks for the collection of books. You have done a great job and this tip can be useful for many beginners. Moreover, some of the recommendations of these books can be perfectly used for study. When I wanted to buy a thesis, I was interested in the offers https://edubirdie.com/buy-thesis-paper Because writing professionals could collect information from different sources and make a unique and interesting work that was different from the work of my classmates. If you also want to create unique work, perhaps some of these books are worth reading.
    Last edited by AndrewJW; 12-19-2022 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petereson View Post
    Bill Pullam & Frank T. Heinenkrat. Sports rifle shooting. A guide for shooters and trainers. This book is incredible. There is so much useful and sensible material that it blows your head. My friend found it on a torrent, click here to find out how
    yup I agree , my bible. my copy is dog eared
    I don't feel tardy......

THESE BOOKS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU.
    1. Mental Training for Peak Performance: Achieving Your Goals with Mind Power by Steven Ungerleider
    2. The Art of Shooting: A Comprehensive Guide to the Techniques and Equipment of the Shooting Sports by Brian McCombie
    3. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Firearms Assembly, Disassembly, and Cleaning by Roger Eckstine
    4. The Shooter's Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to the World of Firearms by Robert A. Sadowski
    5. The Shooter's Mindset: Mental Toughness Skills for Peak Performance in Sport and Life by Dr. Steve Ungerleider
    6. The Mental Edge in Shooting: Achieving Peak Performance in Competition and Life by Dr. Michael Gervais
    7. The Shooter's Bible: The Complete Guide to Firearms and Ammunition by Robert A. Sadowski
    8. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Rifle Marksmanship: A Comprehensive Guide to Rifle Shooting Fundamentals by Wayne van Zwoll
    9. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Shotguns: A Comprehensive Guide to mens shearling coat Shotguns and Shotgun Shooting by Wayne van Zwoll
    10. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Handguns: A Comprehensive Guide to Handguns and Handgun Shooting by Wayne van Zwoll

Quote Originally Posted by toritedder8 View Post
    THESE BOOKS WILL BE HELPFUL FOR YOU.
    1. Mental Training for Peak Performance: Achieving Your Goals with Mind Power by Steven Ungerleider
    2. The Art of Shooting: A Comprehensive Guide to the Techniques and Equipment of the Shooting Sports by Brian McCombie
    3. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Firearms Assembly, Disassembly, and Cleaning by Roger Eckstine
    4. The Shooter's Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to the World of Firearms by Robert A. Sadowski
    5. The Shooter's Mindset: Mental Toughness Skills for Peak Performance in Sport and Life by Dr. Steve Ungerleider
    6. The Mental Edge in Shooting: Achieving Peak Performance in Competition and Life by Dr. Michael Gervais
    7. The Shooter's Bible: The Complete Guide to Firearms and Ammunition by Robert A. Sadowski
    8. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Rifle Marksmanship: A Comprehensive Guide to Rifle Shooting Fundamentals by Wayne van Zwoll
    9. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Shotguns: A Comprehensive Guide to Life Path 4 Shotguns and Shotgun Shooting by Wayne van Zwoll
    10. The Shooter's Bible Guide to Handguns: A Comprehensive Guide to Handguns and Handgun Shooting by Wayne van Zwoll
    I am not a fan of Wayne van Zwoll and his shooter's Bibles. I love "Shooting to Win: The Comprehensive Guide to Rifle Competition" by Chris Cheng and "Mental Training for Shooting Sports: A Guide to Peak Performance and Flow" by Geoff L. McLachlan.

Quote Originally Posted by ontariokatcher View Post
    I am not a fan of Wayne van Zwoll and his shooter's Bibles. I love "Shooting to Win: The Comprehensive Guide to Rifle Competition" by Chris Cheng and "Mental Training for Shooting Sports: A Guide to Peak Performance and Flow" by Geoff L. McLachlan.
    That's a very nice reply so far. I also like Shooting to Win. LOL!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    They are shooting boots. Very specific to Olympic style rifle and some pistol disciplines. Yours truly has a pair and we sell them as well. The idea is that as they are flat soled and provide little bit extra ankle support they will help with balance with standing and support for kneeling positions. They do look very unusual if you have not seen them before and are certainly a conversation starter. Usually people tend to think that they are cross country boots.
    In addition, they have quite stiff sole and so the shoes does not bend when you walk. This is so that you don't "rock back and fore" in your standing position and loose your stability.
    You can't really walk with those boot or shoes, so some shooter will only wear them just before going on the firing line.

Thanks for sharing this great resources for shooting techniques. I will keep them in my mind. Carry on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12