Thread: aftermarket bolt on accessories

aftermarket bolt on accessories

On your chassis what is the style, what aftermarket accessories will bolt on to your forearms etc?

Accessories covers a pretty wide range of stuff, I am a simple bipod and scope guy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wce323078 View Post
    On your chassis what is the style, what aftermarket accessories will bolt on to your forearms etc?
    Hello

Please clarify your question as it's not clear to what you are trying to know. If you want to speak with a customer service representative fell free to call at 450-348-6774 and ask for Nicolas and he will be able to help you better over the phone.

Thanks
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

What I want to know is what style is the accessory slots on the for end? M-Loc key-mod etc. What style would I need to buy to me a direct fit. I have been looking for a bipod adapter for a harris style bipod where I would not need a rail plus an adapter. (sling swivel adapter)Or are your for ends slots proprietary?

Quote Originally Posted by wce323078 View Post
    What I want to know is what style is the accessory slots on the for end? M-Loc key-mod etc. What style would I need to buy to me a direct fit. I have been looking for a bipod adapter for a harris style bipod where I would not need a rail plus an adapter. (sling swivel adapter)Or are your for ends slots proprietary?
    <

Hello

Cadex's fore-end slots are proprietary to Cadex and Remington MSR. We designed this pattern ten years ago when we designed the Rem MSR for Remington. From what I heard Rem doesn't allow the public to buy these rails and reverse them to LE/MIL applications so lots of customer's buy our rails to fit their MSR.

You can attach an Harris bipod using the provided 10-32 swivel stud ou you can buy a Picatinny Bipod rail https://cadexdefence.com/store/index...e=bipod%20rail

I hope it helps.

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com