Thread: Milarm : Warning #2

Milarm : Warning #2

Milarm : Warning #2

I have to start a second warning about Milarm and their bad behavior.

This is an update for the CGN administrators, for the ones who asked me to be informed and for the ones who believed in the false promises posted by Cody.

So, since the CGN Administrators closed my previous Thread because a) The shop and the OP already have this sorted out (dated June 19). Totally false, nothing was sorted out and I still wonder where they got the info ! and b) it is taking up feed space.

I was told on June 1st (phone call to Milarm) that the cheque will be mailed out at the end of the week. And week after week they told me “it will be send out today”!

On June 16 Cody posted some apologies (#14 on the previous thread) and said that the cheque is “already on route to him” (the OP). So as per today 26rd of June, still nothing in my mailbox. Did you say “liars”?

This company owe me 1147 $ since January 17 for a gun on consignment they sold, and I cannot say that I am very upset? Ok they admitted having a big mess with their paperwork. But this is not an excuse for not sending the money and not sending the Seller’s Transfer Notification. I have been asking for both since June 1st ! I am not only upset, I am fed up with that bull####.

Thanks Milarm, nice to deal with you !!!

Please do not post or respond to this thread, this will take too much feed space (admin dixit). You can send me a PM if you feel like to comment on. I just hope that Milarm (Gord or Cody) will explain me what game they are playing, and why. I do not understand such behavior from a business that has (or used to have with the former owner) a good reputation.

The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

Not a long way for an envelope or package to go.
    Not a long drive either , that's what I'd be doing.
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.

Zzzzzz

Business Member
    I have sent a PM to Mr. fass57 a photo of the cheque stub and a response to his original post in this thread. Most of the original post in this thread is not factual and I assure everyone that we are trying to work with fass57 to get this rectified. Please PM me with any questions!

Cody

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MilArm View Post
    I have sent a PM to Mr. fass57 a photo of the cheque stub and a response to his original post in this thread. Most of the original post in this thread is not factual and I assure everyone that we are trying to work with fass57 to get this rectified. Please PM me with any questions!

Cody
    Thanks for replying!

Quote Originally Posted by MilArm View Post

Cody
    6 months worth of "not factual" to the OP by admitting that you just sent a picture of the cheque to him yesterday.

OP, let us know the outcome, hate to cross a potential vendor off my shopping list as they do from time to time have good sale on stuffs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer weasel1's Avatar
    Woo hoo IBTL!
    "We're only immortal, for a limited time." -Rush

Super Moderator