Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New Products: Russian Capture German 8mm, 12ga mini-shells, Zinc Slugs

The spirals on Foster and Brenneke slugs do not actually impart any spin onto the projectile, they're just a gimmick. If you want 1-3 MOA precision from a slug you'll need to get a rifled barrel and Sabot slugs or get lucky with a high quality (Carlson, for example) rifled choke.

What really defines a Foster slug is the hollow base, the expanding skirt works in principle similarly to the Minie Ball. Brenneke Slugs will have a solid base.

Either way, these are not Sabot slugs and whether Traditional, Brenneke or Foster they're safe to fire out of basically any modern shotgun.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks - your web site is messed up. When I tired to order the slugs 240 round it charged me way more than was posted for the bulk pack. Tried to order other stuff same result. Since it is next to impossible to get through on the telephone I will by from another vendor. So thanks for saving me some money.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    any word on when more mini buck shot will be in? interested in a case.
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

Quote Originally Posted by MartNutz View Post
    What about accuracy ??? I recall smooth bore musket wasn't very accurate for a reason !

And even though, that is not what was stated / advertised !!!
    ... I can't comment on accuracy, generally speaking though one does not expect much accuracy from slugs, especially bargain priced ones. The general intent of these is for 3 gun range play, quick and dirty, hit a 2 foot x 2 foot steel plate at 25 yards and move move move!
    Error in advertising, maybe so, but they're cheap and go bang, if you do your part you will hear a "Ding" too.
    If you want deer or bear hunting ammo, you're barking up the wrong tree to begin with.
    My 2 cents is all.
    Cheers
    "You can get more done with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone." ~ Al Capone
    CSAAA ADFGA

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    I see you're out of the mini shells, either what is the performance of these?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Good against bears?
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456