CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beretta M9A3 RESTOCK! LIMITED QUANTITIES $1475

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Beretta M9A3 RESTOCK! LIMITED QUANTITIES $1475

BERETTA HANDGUN M9A3 9MM LIMITED PRODUCTION #JS92M9A3M

Beretta Handgun M9A3 9mm Limited Production #JS92M9A3M - Al Flaherty's Outdoor Store

$1475

With the M9A3 semiauto pistol, Beretta has created a coming-together of all the tactical and functional features that today’s combat professionals may require. From Vertec-style thin grip to universal slide design convertible from safety-decocker to decocker-only, from a beveled magazine well to oversize mag-release button, from a 3-slot built-in Picatinny rail the M9A3 was designed to deliver the performance for the military.
    Features

• Vertec-Style Thin Grip for Instinctive Pointability
      The Vertec-style vertical grip of the M93A3 offers two very important benefits. Its vertical configuration makes it easy to point the handgun to where one would normally point the index finger of the dominant hand. This instinctive pointing is highly prized by tactical shooters and makes for consistent--and consistently-accurate--target acquisition. Also, the grips are thin in spite of being able to accommodate a double-stack. This makes trigger-reach simple even for those with smaller hands, besides offering a more compact profile for those carrying the M9A3 concealed. All this, plus the crisp checkering on the front- and backstrap as well as removable wraparound grip, make any combat hold simple and consistent.
    • Versatility and Easy Accessorization
      One of the most salient benefits of the M9A3 is its universal slide, which is easily convertible from FS to G mode. This means that the M9A3s safety lever can be used in a safety-decocker mode or it can be converted to perform a decocker-only function for those who prefer this configuration. More versatility is also offered in the form of a removable front sight, for tactical shooters who have a distinct preference in terms of sight picture, material or construction. In addition, a variety of accessorization options is possible thanks to the built-in 3-slot Picatinny rail located in front of the trigger guard, which enables the easy attachment of a variety of tactical lights, laser devices and more.
    • Easy to Use and Maintain
      The M9A3 was designed to be used in the heat of combat. For this reason, Beretta has put a generous bevel at the magazine well, so that tactical magazine changes may be performed quickly and easily with one hand, regardless of lighting conditions. Along the same lines, the magazine-release button is oversized, making it simple to use when seconds count even while wearing gloves. And the M9A3 is low-maintenance thanks to its hyper-resistant FDE finish that is practically impervious to the elements, sand-resistant magazines, and intuitive tool-free disassembly. The M9A3 will always give you the absolute best of Beretta’s centuries-old experience and long history serving the needs of professionals the world over.

Specifications

• Action: Single/Double
    • Barrel length (mm): 125
    • Barrel length (in): 4.9
    • Caliber: 9x19 (PARA) / 9mm
    • Grip Width: 1.3"
    • Magazine: 10 Round Standard
    • Overall height (mm): 137
    • Overall height (in): 5.4
    • Overall length (mm): 216
    • Overall length (in): 8.5
    • Overall width (mm): 38
    • Overall width (in): 1.5
    • Sight radius (in): 6.1
    • Sight radius (mm): 155
    • Weight unloaded (g): 961

Last edited by Al Flaherty's; 06-02-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I must congratulate beretta on that model. They managed to incorporate every single thing I don't like in guns (polymer, color, stubby barrel, safety on slide, high price) into the same model. Now if someone could do the exact opposite (black inexpensive cool looking steel frame handgun) I'd be happy. Come to think of it, it would just be a Shadow1-priced Shadow 2.

I think this gun will be on par with the remington RP1 and the Sig320. Closer to RP1 I think.

Where's the polymer?
    CSSA|CCFR|NFA

CGN Regular
    Absolutely love this pistol! I got to get one!! If you don't like it save 500 bucks and stick with CZ, you don't need to bash it!!
    Last edited by Repper; 06-28-2017 at 06:02 PM.
    I was wounded by a machine gun, it looks really UZI

An outstanding handgun in near every regard. Beretta nailed their amalgamation of product improvements into the next natural evolution of the M9/92F series. In this case, the sum result is far greater than the individual improvements would otherwise suggest. Try one, and I am willing to bet that you will enjoy this newest iteration of a classic combat pistol design.

PS: The only polymer piece on this pistol is the Guide Rod, which works just fine for its intended purpose (but is easily switched out for a metal version if desired).
    Mark C

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    New photo is up, and a description of what's in the kit;

Includes

Pistol
    Lockable transport case
    3x Standard 10-Round Magazines
    Replacement O-Rings
    Manual
    M9A3 Sticker

Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

I think it looks cool and no doubt that it's a wicked gun. Haters gonna hate...

CGN Regular
    I got mine from Al's when they first got them in Feb of 2016, been shooting IPSC with it since then, around 12k to 15k thru it now with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    I must congratulate beretta on that model. They managed to incorporate every single thing I don't like in guns (polymer, color, stubby barrel, safety on slide, high price) into the same model. Now if someone could do the exact opposite (black inexpensive cool looking steel frame handgun) I'd be happy. Come to think of it, it would just be a Shadow1-priced Shadow 2.

I think this gun will be on par with the remington RP1 and the Sig320. Closer to RP1 I think.
    No polymer in this frame. Great gun.

I just picked one up from a local store, haven't even shot it yet. Curious how the finish held of after 12k rounds, how's the barrel locking block holding up?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast