911 Supply Monthly Dispatch July 2017: Canada Day Online Sale!

911Supply

Regular
Monthly_Dispatch_July_2017_web.jpg

Hello CGN,

Here's the Monthly Dispatch for July. Our Canada Day Online Sale begins June 30 12:00 am MDT and ends July 4 11:59 pm MDT. For the complete list of sale items and sale details, please click here.
Sale starts June 30 12:00 am MDT and ends July 4 11:59 pm MDT.
15% OFF the Canada Day Sale 2017 Collection. Please enter promo code CANADA150 at checkout to redeem the discount.
This sale is online only, in-store pick up is applicable. Please be aware that our store will be closed for Canada day on July 1, 2017.

Have a great Canada Day weekend!

Last edited:
Got knee caps and a balaclava

Cold wx gloves not in stock for my size, and Moab 6 out of stock :(. Next time

Hi THE_SASQUATCH,
Yes, the discount can be applied on top of reduction for Factory seconds.

So sorry we don't have your size, thank you for shopping with us!

Hello 911 supply, could you tell me if you're expecting the 5.11 Rush72 backpack in sandstone to be back in stock soon?

Hello 911 supply, could you tell me if you're expecting the 5.11 Rush72 backpack in sandstone to be back in stock soon?

Hello GuiltySpark,
According to our purchaser, it should be in stock in about two weeks. If you haven't already, please send us an email requesting a notification when this product is back in stock. We will notify you as soon as they arrive. Thanks! Have a great day!

Hey 911

Just wanted to say thank you again,

However it looks like the code didnt apply

Order # 13978. Ordered after midnight MDT

Hi THE_SASQUATCH,

Your order had been processed and just left our store an hour ago. The code wasn't showing on your order. But don't worry, I will leave a note for our web order department, they should be able to refund you the difference on Monday.
Thanks for letting us know.

Have a great weekend!

Still have patches? I'm not ordering any of the same items, but the patch is great!

Morning 1-2-2,
We still have stock for most of the patches that are on sale. If you are inquiring about the gift patches, I believe all 50 flags have been claimed.

Ended up submitting another order before the code ran out :)

Grabbed a naga hoody and LTW zip

911, you guys rock!

You Need to restock the Atom LT hoody and the wx contact glove in medium so I can throw more money at you!

:) :) :)

Ended up submitting another order before the code ran out :)

Grabbed a naga hoody and LTW zip

911, you guys rock!

You Need to restock the Atom LT hoody and the wx contact glove in medium so I can throw more money at you!

:) :) :)

Morning Sasquatch! That's awesome, thanks for the support and the feedback. We are pleased to know that our customers are happy with our sale, it helps us plan for future ones too.
As for the Atom LT Hoody and WX Contact Gloves, are there any colours you would prefer? I can ask our purchaser to see if we are expecting them to come in soon.

Cheers

Morning Sasquatch! That's awesome, thanks for the support and the feedback. We are pleased to know that our customers are happy with our sale, it helps us plan for future ones too.
As for the Atom LT Hoody and WX Contact Gloves, are there any colours you would prefer? I can ask our purchaser to see if we are expecting them to come in soon.

Cheers

Hi THE_SASQUATCH, our Arc'teryx purchaser just got back to me. The Atom LT Hoody in black, wolf grey and ranger green should be available in a week or two. The gloves have no production schedule, so no ETA yet. If you would like us to give you a notification when any of the items are available for purchase, please feel free to send us an email at sales@911supply.ca requesting a product in-stock notification. We will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom