Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 911 Supply Monthly Dispatch July 2017: Canada Day Online Sale!

CGN frequent flyer THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Ended up submitting another order before the code ran out

Grabbed a naga hoody and LTW zip

911, you guys rock!

You Need to restock the Atom LT hoody and the wx contact glove in medium so I can throw more money at you!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Ended up submitting another order before the code ran out

Grabbed a naga hoody and LTW zip

911, you guys rock!

You Need to restock the Atom LT hoody and the wx contact glove in medium so I can throw more money at you!

Morning Sasquatch! That's awesome, thanks for the support and the feedback. We are pleased to know that our customers are happy with our sale, it helps us plan for future ones too.
    As for the Atom LT Hoody and WX Contact Gloves, are there any colours you would prefer? I can ask our purchaser to see if we are expecting them to come in soon.

Cheers

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 911Supply View Post
    Morning Sasquatch! That's awesome, thanks for the support and the feedback. We are pleased to know that our customers are happy with our sale, it helps us plan for future ones too.
    As for the Atom LT Hoody and WX Contact Gloves, are there any colours you would prefer? I can ask our purchaser to see if we are expecting them to come in soon.

Cheers
    Hi THE_SASQUATCH, our Arc'teryx purchaser just got back to me. The Atom LT Hoody in black, wolf grey and ranger green should be available in a week or two. The gloves have no production schedule, so no ETA yet. If you would like us to give you a notification when any of the items are available for purchase, please feel free to send us an email at sales@911supply.ca requesting a product in-stock notification. We will keep you posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12