Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My visit to Dante!

Let the man dress how ever he likes. To each there own... I haven't come across a more active CGN'r that positively contributes to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    Agreed. 40 year old man dressed like a 17 year old gang banger seems kinda odd.
    Let him spent his big face hundreds however he wants.. wigger or not it's his $$ to spend on immature things lol
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

How much is the glock from Zev works?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay10517 View Post
    Let the man dress how ever he likes. To each there own... I haven't come across a more active CGN'r that positively contributes to the site.
    I'll second this comment ... he does go through a lot of trouble and expense on all our behalf in showcasing different vendors . Thanks a ton Rl1 . Cheers

they have 3 Zev Glocks in stock ranging from $2250 to $3100 for the one in my pics

RL

thanks all for the kind words

RL

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter45 View Post
    I'll second this comment ... he does go through a lot of trouble and expense on all our behalf in showcasing different vendors . Thanks a ton Rl1 . Cheers
    Absolutely and totally agree with above post. Keep up the good work RL1.
    You can never please all the people all the time. People generally will post what's inside them, if it's jealousy, negativity or whatever it will show up.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

thanks...dont worry i am not discouraged...it does take a lot of time to take the pics, crop/edit them, upload, write the reviews etc...and yes, there are often costs involved..by contrast it requires zero thought or effort to post negative comments so that's how much attention i give them..zero.

RL

Some of you need to shut up, let the man be who he is, I like his style and look great that way. Thanks again RL for all the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    they have 3 Zev Glocks in stock ranging from $2250 to $3100 for the one in my pics

RL
    I really hope they are NOT selling that one you took pics of for 3100$.. Thats been worn to #### basically for that price.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast