Thread: Happy 150th Canada Day!!!

Happy 150th Canada Day!!!

Happy Canada Day Everyone!!!

Name:  Happy Canada 150.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  77.5 KB

We hope you all enjoy this very special Canada day with some special people!!!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

BANNED
    To you and yours as well

CGN Regular
    Remember that it's Memorial Day in Newfoundland as well. Lots of vets on these boards, and I'm sure people can appreciate taking a moment to remember the troops who died in the highest casualty rate of any unit in the First World War (minus the U-boat fleet).

Not to take away from Canada Day or anything, but important to remember our joint heritage as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PastorOfMuppets View Post
    Remember that it's Memorial Day in Newfoundland as well. Lots of vets on these boards, and I'm sure people can appreciate taking a moment to remember the troops who died in the highest casualty rate of any unit in the First World War (minus the U-boat fleet).

Not to take away from Canada Day or anything, but important to remember our joint heritage as well.
    I think it's great that you mention it and it is very welcome on this board.

Thank you!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada