Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another Match Win for my Modern Varmint!

It wasn't a stone bud. It was a legit question. I guess I see how it could have been taken the wrong way but was not my intention.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-17-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Nicely done Beer!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Great to see Jeff. Hopefully will get to pick your brain a bit at Lone Butte. Thanks for posting these match updates!
    "You may not like guns. That is your right. You may not believe in God. That is your choice. But if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you are going to do are… Call someone with a gun and Pray they get there in time." - Unknown

Bring back the original video! I didn't get to watch it. I was going to possibly share it on a reddit thread about the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbalm View Post
    Great to see Jeff. Hopefully will get to pick your brain a bit at Lone Butte. Thanks for posting these match updates!

Absolutely! Catch me on the range, would be happy to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh6499 View Post
    Bring back the original video! I didn't get to watch it. I was going to possibly share it on a reddit thread about the gun.
    If you check out my YouTube channel there is a bunch of video from last years Surefire match in Las Vegas, lots of good MV video there, with regular cap mags :D.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Msy1C8eosJyQ1M
    Last edited by BeerBaron; 07-04-2017 at 09:50 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    legit question? You admitted to knowing about the beo mags then want to play the innocent dude here? Stop stirring #### up and you wont get called out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by deathtoterrorists View Post
    It wasn't a stone bud. It was a legit question. I guess I see how it could have been taken the wrong way but was not my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Liner740 View Post
    legit question? You admitted to knowing about the beo mags then want to play the innocent dude here? Stop stirring #### up and you wont get called out on it.
    Sigh. He said he didn't know that Beowulf mags held 15 rounds and he thought they had been made prohib when 10/22 higher capacity mags were. If you mean he knew there was something called Beowulf mags then yes, he 'knew' about them. Seems like the two involved have since sorted it out. Maybe we should go back to giving each other the benefit of the doubt. Text is kind of tone deaf after all.

To the OP - nice vid and congrats! I've been vacillating between 6.5 grendel upper for my MV or not, and think you just convinced me 'yes!'

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    If you check out my YouTube channel there is a bunch of video from last years Surefire match in Las Vegas, lots of good MV video there, with regular cap mags :D.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Msy1C8eosJyQ1M
    What are you running for an optic?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast