Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Day Special! - 20% OFF + Free Shipping On Most of Our Products!

Canada Day Special! - 20% OFF + Free Shipping On Most of Our Products!

We are a bit late but better late than never...

Name:  Canada-Day-2017.jpg
Views: 1438
Size:  58.1 KB

We wish all of our Canadian customers a great week and a happy 150th Canada Day!!!

20% OFF and FREE Shipping on over 90% of our products!:

Use Code:
    CADAYZ17

www.zahal.org

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Expendable Nate's Avatar
    Sweet !!
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance. Be specific about what you want.

CSSA
    IPSC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I guess Mags aren't included in the deals!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Order placed! But no free shipping?

My ORDER NUMBER was: #1565831-401855

Can you double check Zahal?

Thanks

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Order placed, thanks for sale!

Me too, free shipping disappeared after I added a VZ-58 Ambidextrous Magazine Catch(Before it was there)
    Please take a look Zahal, my order# 1565861-401916

Thanks
    Last edited by AtomLew; 07-04-2017 at 03:00 AM.

Hi,

We mentioned in the first post that not all products on the website are eligible for free shipping. For example the Vz58 Magazine catch is drop shipped and our shipping fees are high therefore we cannot offer it with free shipping. I will look at both orders mentioned here and will contact you if I can give an extra discount on the shipping.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Hi,

We mentioned in the first post that not all products on the website are eligible for free shipping. For example the Vz58 Magazine catch is drop shipped and our shipping fees are high therefore we cannot offer it with free shipping. I will look at both orders mentioned here and will contact you if I can give an extra discount on the shipping.

Thanks
    Thanks Zahal. Maybe you can separate shipping from Vz58 Rail and Magazine catch since Vz58 Rail is eligible for free shipping and Magazine catch is very small package. Current $63 shipping fee is just too much.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahal.org View Post
    Hi,

Thanks
    Thanks!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN frequent flyer
    Order placed. Wasn't clear at all what items were discounted and which weren't, or which were eligible for free shipping and which weren't. I ordered two fab defence rail adapters for your gear (one belt and one molle) and a recover grip/rail and holster for my 1911 and the total was $150 and discount was only $8... Shipping was $13.50. No discount on shipping.
    Im not at all upset, got what I wanted and saved $8... just thought it would be good to get feedback from recent buyers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast