CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BRS-99 Tactical "Polish Uzi" BACK IN STOCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Exactly. I might just commission a buddy to machine me some. That grip is the only thing completely wrong with the BRS-99, except the backwards colour fill on the safety. White is hot/red is... gun dead? Wtf. Lol.

Though I would prefer polymer or wood even as that is much nicer to the touch in winter.
    Yes, please. Anybody with a 3d printer can print a new grip, look easy enough or simply machine a new one. I'm tempted to send mine to dremel but the plastic is very thin, there are not much to work on.

Why people come on here to ##### and ask a supplier for unreasonable things is beyond me. I like it, if you don't go buy something else. Oh right there's nothing else on the market like it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Why people come on here to ##### and ask a supplier for unreasonable things is beyond me. I like it, if you don't go buy something else. Oh right there's nothing else on the market like it.
    Only one truly complaining to any extent here is you. The rest of us are expressing our interest in the need for someone to produce alternative grip options. TI has already expressed that the factory doesnt make such a thing (allready kinda knew that) and in doing so suggested they had no interest in making aftermarket parts for the BRS-99. That is also fine, just lost opportunity on their part.

Just because it is the only platform of this nature doesn't mean it can't be improved on. To suggest otherwise would show some fudd-ness suppressed in ones sub-consciousness leaking out.

How the hell is asking a supplier if they have a line on either a supply or a connection with someone who could provide what demand seeks, or any interest in bring said item to market unreasonable?

Not like I asked for them to be made out of reclaimed moon rock, but that seems to escape you.

And yes, I over used smilies to keep this more light hearted than serious because could really care less what you think about us trying to improve something already pretty damn neat.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Mmmm moon rocks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    Any chance of slimmer pistol grips?
    Hey Trumphands. The answer is no.

Do you feel better after your rant? Do you think complaining or as you call it expressing your wishes here on this blog will change the outcome of this rifle why not contact the manufacture if you feel so strongly
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Only one truly complaining to any extent here is you. The rest of us are expressing our interest in the need for someone to produce alternative grip options. TI has already expressed that the factory doesnt make such a thing (allready kinda knew that) and in doing so suggested they had no interest in making aftermarket parts for the BRS-99. That is also fine, just lost opportunity on their part.

Just because it is the only platform of this nature doesn't mean it can't be improved on. To suggest otherwise would show some fudd-ness suppressed in ones sub-consciousness leaking out.

How the hell is asking a supplier if they have a line on either a supply or a connection with someone who could provide what demand seeks, or any interest in bring said item to market unreasonable?

Not like I asked for them to be made out of reclaimed moon rock, but that seems to escape you.

And yes, I over used smilies to keep this more light hearted than serious because could really care less what you think about us trying to improve something already pretty damn neat.

Got my tactical package thanks TI

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Do you feel better after your rant? Do you think complaining or as you call it expressing your wishes here on this blog will change the outcome of this rifle why not contact the manufacture if you feel so strongly
    Your hilarious. But I suppose your right. It was terribly offensive for me to ask if something was possible that could improve the platform.

My apologies to TI for suggesting a possible accessory that would sell like hot cakes given the amount of interest my inbox is seeing.

Ps. I said "expressing our interest". Meaning I have cash if you make something. You continue to make it sound as though I am a spoiled brat demanding something. Lol
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Got my tactical package thanks TI
    Thanks for your business!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

do you guys sell parts for this gun, like bolt, triggers etc

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast