CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Heckler & Koch HK45 V3 & LEM .45ACP in stock

  1. #1
    Industry Member North_Sylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,676

    Lightbulb Heckler & Koch HK45 V3 & LEM .45ACP in stock

    MSRP$1038.70. SKU#: 226327.

    Comes with 2 mags, spare O-rings (4) and medium backstrap.

    We also have the LEM version in stock in limited quantities.
    MSRP$1117.97. SKU#: 2297340377.





    Last edited by North_Sylva; 09-11-2017 at 03:18 PM.

  2. #2
    Industry Member North_Sylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,676
    These are back in stock and available for order at your favourite dealers!!!

  3. #3
    Industry Member North_Sylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,676
    We also have the LEM version in stock in limited quantities.

    MSRP$1117.97. SKU#: 2297340377.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Newbie Fabrikator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    27
    Is it possible to get the P30L in with an LEM trigger? preferably the new one version of the LEM? I've never seen one in stores, but obviously we can the HK45 with LEM.

  6. #6
    CGN Regular guncrazy5606's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrikator View Post
    Is it possible to get the P30L in with an LEM trigger? preferably the new one version of the LEM? I've never seen one in stores, but obviously we can the HK45 with LEM.
    I believe it is the older version P30L LEM but Durham outdoors has them in stock and on sale.

  7. #7
    Newbie Fabrikator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by guncrazy5606 View Post
    I believe it is the older version P30L LEM but Durham outdoors has them in stock and on sale.
    Nice, so we can get them. I've heard different, but It never made sense since we can get the HK45. I just checked Durham, they are sold out =(.

    Thanks for confirming though.

  8. #8
    GunNutz
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Ottawa area
    Posts
    530
    Quote Originally Posted by guncrazy5606 View Post
    I believe it is the older version P30L LEM but Durham outdoors has them in stock and on sale.
    it's been out of stock for months, unfortunately.

  9. #9
    Industry Member North_Sylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabrikator View Post
    Nice, so we can get them. I've heard different, but It never made sense since we can get the HK45. I just checked Durham, they are sold out =(.

    Thanks for confirming though.
    You can contact Durham Outdoors to place an order. Thanks.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    MSRP$1038.70. SKU#: 226327.

    Comes with 2 mags, spare O-rings (4) and medium backstrap.

    We also have the LEM version in stock in limited quantities.
    MSRP$1117.97. SKU#: 2297340377.





    Will these ever be in stock anywhere?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •