Thread: Beretta APX

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar

Beretta APX

Just curious why you have them advertised at 699 "on sale" when you never even had them in stock and this won't even be the final price? Called today and was told at least a month and only reason they are at 699 is because a certain "importer" has them at that price.

Never bought anything from you, and not really inspiring my confidence. Either that or you need to inform some of the staff as they were totally clueless.
    Last edited by 84fuegoturbo; 07-13-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post
    Just curious why you have them advertised at 699 "on sale" when you never even had them in stock and this won't even be the final price? Called today and was told at least a month and only reason they are at 699 is because a certain "importer" has them at that price.

Never bought anything from you, and not really inspiring my confidence. Either that or you need to inform some of the staff as they were totally clueless.
    We had been promised them for a while ago, but due to some issues behind the scenes at a wholesale level they did not come available, instead we ended up getting prioritized for M9A3 pistols. It's a competitive business, so yes we are matching a price at a dealer other than ourselves, we've been billed at a rate that will allow us to keep a good price on the first batch delivered at least.

We hope you can understand this, and perhaps we can get your business for future purchases.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 84fuegoturbo View Post

If this is your biggest inconvenience of the day, I'll think you'll be ok...

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    Oh i agree, just wanted to bring it to their attention, move along.

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6

Cool The Beretta APX 9mm Pistol - Now in Stock!

The pistols are in!

And a photo of the box from the store;

Last edited by Al Flaherty's; 07-13-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/