Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dont Get Legal Advice from Facebook

Expired Business Member

Dont Get Legal Advice from Facebook

Why risk getting legal advice on Facebook? It doesn't seem like the best place to get legal advice yet we constantly see people putting up legal questions looking for advice. Instead, get access to a lawyer for free! When you purchase an FLD policy you get free, unlimited telephone access to a lawyer included with your legal defence coverage. This service is not just limited to firearms questions either. You can call with any question! Property law, Tax law, Estate Law! Get the right answer the first time from a qualified lawyer. Firearm Legal Defence is the only insurance company in Canada dedicated solely to protecting the firearms community.

Www.firearmlegaldefence.com

Amen brother

Firearm Legal Defence....check, CSSA.....check, CCFR.......check.....

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyg00 View Post
    Firearm Legal Defence....check, CSSA.....check, CCFR.......check.....
    You have a great sig line at the bottom ,but now a days I think you have to end it with "if I have a good lawyer "
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Why risk getting legal advice on Facebook?
    Simple! Because the RCMP, Liberals, gun-grabbers and Antis love to see the hilarity of a judge throwing the book at a gun owner for a victimless paper crime when that owner can't quite understand the magnitude of dumb written in legalese. Please, please just take the Fakebook legal advise so losing the firearms can cost $30,000!

Actually getting and having good legal advice hurts the feelings of gun-grabbing Anti Liberal SJWs everywhere: it takes away their dreams and gives them nightmares! They can't find a safe enough space when they know a gun owner has proper legal advice, when they can't rape you out of your sporting tools, your hard earned property. Won't you think of the child-minded?

** sarcasm off **

Just think about it.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

but what if its good advice? jk.

love your service, couldnt sleep without it!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    Simple! Because the RCMP, Liberals, gun-grabbers and Antis love to see the hilarity of a judge throwing the book at a gun owner for a victimless paper crime when that owner can't quite understand the magnitude of dumb written in legalese. Please, please just take the Fakebook legal advise so losing the firearms can cost $30,000!

Actually getting and having good legal advice hurts the feelings of gun-grabbing Anti Liberal SJWs everywhere: it takes away their dreams and gives them nightmares! They can't find a safe enough space when they know a gun owner has proper legal advice, when they can't rape you out of your sporting tools, your hard earned property. Won't you think of the child-minded?

** sarcasm off **

Just think about it.
    Haha this one had me laughing.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tony9000 View Post
    but what if its good advice? jk.

love your service, couldnt sleep without it!
    We're happy that you're happy !

Both Mrs. Gunslinger and I sleep soundly with our FLD cards in our wallets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capri Insurance View Post
    Haha this one had me laughing.
    You are welcome!
    Sometimes humor is a way of pointing at a stark, dark subject without dropping the listener into the darkness too fast. Sometimes. I hope it makes some people realize the reality in Canada.
    Thank you for your services, by the way.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast