Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: They're Here!!! UPDATE 12-5-17 NON RESTRICTED CZ Scorpion EVO Order yours today!!!

We had a team out testing today. I will update you tomorrow, as for mags we have them on the site. Here is a link to the complete CZ Scorpion line. http://www.irunguns.com/catalog.php?...=CZ%20scorpion

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

They are the 30rd clear with plastic lips, you getting the Manicore 32rd smoked with steel lips?
    Remember High River! Who's protecting YOUR civil rights?

Looks like the Nr scorpoin is all sold out. Any updates? On your testing?

CGN Regular
    Still waiting on the update.....

CGN frequent flyer

Good grief looks like a page taken out of a book on the worst gun designs from bad scifi movies

Youza.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0 View Post
    Looks like the Nr scorpoin is all sold out. Any updates? On your testing?
    Sorry, twas me I believe. went to the following link shortly before midnight pacific time and saw there was only 1 left...

http://www.irunguns.com/product.nr-c...thetic-stk-blk

justified impulse buy...and then after I clicked check out and paid with my CC it said "Currently Unavailable"...so it was probably me that snagged the last one.

Scorpion Update.

We now have a game plan and are able to move forward in the completion of the NR barrels for the CZ Scorpion. Over the next week they will be head spaced and timed to the trunions. Once that is completed they will be Nitrate coated and installed. We are working at having them out before Christmas but the timeline is extremely tight due to the Nitrate process and the previous unforeseen delays. Once the barrels are back and installed we will be able to offer a better timeline.

We will keep you posted.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

This is no problem. Happy to wait until it’s all done properly. Even happy to pay more if there is a cost over run on this project. Thinking outside the box to get these non restricted should be rewarded. Please take the time on this to do it well so that your brand up here remains s great and that we are not stuck with stuff that does not work well. I ordered everything - FDE, barrel, stock and extra mags way back in summer and have enough toys to play with until this project works out! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Scorpion Update.

We now have a game plan and are able to move forward in the completion of the NR barrels for the CZ Scorpion. Over the next week they will be head spaced and timed to the trunions. Once that is completed they will be Nitrate coated and installed. We are working at having them out before Christmas but the timeline is extremely tight due to the Nitrate process and the previous unforeseen delays. Once the barrels are back and installed we will be able to offer a better timeline.

We will keep you posted.
    I dont mind the wait to make sure its done right, but no one there has responeded to my email about adding a faux suppressor barrel shroud to my order, since there is still another month before it ships I kind of would like to know if its doable

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Scorpion Update.

We will keep you posted.
    If they aren't shipped until 2018 any chance we can get the invoice re-issued with a 2018 purchase date so I can claim it on my work's personal wellness account? lol