Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: They're Here!!! UPDATE 12-5-17 NON RESTRICTED CZ Scorpion EVO Order yours today!!!

We have a customer who received embossed magazines in the Ont region. He has 2 20 rounders and 2 30 round mags. We were wondering if anyone who received or has the standard mags would like to connect with him and possibly trade him out. Please private message us if you are interested.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I received my new barrel today. Looks like you need a special tool to put the new one on since the barrel nut is so deep. Are these available? Also interested in getting the silencerco barrel shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by secondstrike View Post
    I received my new barrel today. Looks like you need a special tool to put the new one on since the barrel nut is so deep. Are these available? Also interested in getting the silencerco barrel shroud.
    We have the tools in stock, unfortunately we have not found the time to list them on the site. We will try and have this done by Friday. I contacted Silencerco regarding the shroud and it was a special order for CZ. I will reach out to CZ tomorrow and see what we can do as there have been an amazing amount of inquiries for the shroud.

We are currently working with HB Industries and may be their exclusive link to the Canadian market.... Feedback???

HBindustries.net

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I need some stuff from HBI. Their lightened trigger springs, charging handles, mag releases and safeties (mini-AK) . I also bet a lot of guys would buy their handguards, although I prefer the standard CZ carbine one.

The HBI triggers are kinda ugly though, I'd go Shooters Element flat face over HBI (love the Shooters Element mag releases and charging handles as well).

I'd kill for a Sideproject Link folder and Zhukov ... They're sold out at the sole US distributor for months. If you guys could get that I'd give you my neighbor's first born.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    The original barrels were only included in the per sale off the US website which was back in July. The extra NR Carbines that were sold from Canada did not include the factory barrels, if you were a pre-order sale please let us know and we will make it right..
    The fact that you choose to clarify this after customers such as myself had ordered the additional available inventory is unacceptable. I paid a premium over the initial offering of the sale and didn't receive the complete advertised package. No where did the description say for preorders only. IRG dropped the ball, I want the original barrel that I paid for.

Do the right thing. I would prefer not to drag this through an open forum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    never mind
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatstone View Post
    The fact that you choose to clarify this after customers such as myself had ordered the additional available inventory is unacceptable. I paid a premium over the initial offering of the sale and didn't receive the complete advertised package. No where did the description say for preorders only. IRG dropped the ball, I want the original barrel that I paid for.

Do the right thing. I would prefer not to drag this through an open forum.
    To clarify, the ad on the Canadian site where you purchased the firearm clearly stated the rifle comes with 2 mags and 18.7 MATCH GRADE DOUGLAS NITRITED BARREL ONLY. It was worded exactly like this ad which is currently up on the site as there is still stock. https://irunguns.us/product.php?p=cz...-pistol-9mm-nr The original barrels on the extra 12 rifles that came into the country were not exported to Canada and were not advertised as coming with them.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

No big deal for me not getting the original barel. I bought it to have the non restricted status anyways.
    Thanks again IRG

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    I had a look in the owners manual didn't find any thing about it not being able to handle +9mm ammo not that I have any at this moment but woundering if it would be safe to fire hot loads as they some times come up for sale and the temptation might get the best of me .

CGN Regular
    I just realied I paid $64.xx in shipping. What happened to $25.00 flat rate?