Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: They're Here!!! UPDATE 12-5-17 NON RESTRICTED CZ Scorpion EVO Order yours today!!!

Come on IRG you guys are usually pretty good at given us updates.
    Any pics of finished product, will they be here for November import?

I will get an update tomorrow and let everyone know.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    I will get an update tomorrow and let everyone know.
    Excellent thank you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    3 left now !

Not seeing any mags on your site, also would like to purchase the shorter version with the faux can if NR. Not a fan of the barrel sticking way out like on my X95
    Remember High River! Who's protecting YOUR civil rights?

CZ NR Update.... As many people are involved in completing this project, IRUNGUNS has to work around other company’s time lines. The barrels have been completed, short of head spacing and sending them out to be nitrited. There has been a small delay as CZ did not time the barrel to the trunions on both Gen 1 and Gen2 models, which means extra time and care needs to be taken with each barrel to ensure a seamless transition. Due to the size of this project this is no easy task. We have the permits in place to expedite the export and we have pulled some favors to speed up the nitriting process but unfortunately adjusting the tolerances and test firing each barrel takes time and it's not a task that can be readily assigned. We kindly ask for everyone's understanding as there is no margin for error. IRUNGUNS will absorb all extra costs associated with the completion of this project. We currently see a 3 week delay at this point before the barrels can go for the nitrating process and then installed in the rifles. We will keep everyone in the loop and if you have any questions please email admin@irunguns.us

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Let's see. So 3 week delay meaning this won't be in the November import. Sounds like there's a good chance this won't land in Canada until Jan 2018?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Was hopping they would get here for Xmas, my tree is going to be empty underneath . Its going to be a dull cold hollow xmas ,feeling my self slipping it to a deep depression. Well on the bright side there's going to be Turkey ! Hope for the best and plan for the worst.I think I got an Eeyore vibe going on !Oh bother!
    The curse of the pre sale strikes once again !

Well that’s crappy news

Crappy news indeed... But I would rather you guys take your time and ensure a good quality product. In the mean time please bring in mags and accessories to help tie us over.