Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25353738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: Building the Best Canadian Made Pistol Carbine (Non-Restricted!)

You are so right! Only 80k signatures on a petition that affects 2m law abiding gun owners says it all. Sad...
    People following bad laws reduces only freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    We're combining, sought after features, artistic design, and affordability.
    Yes, it is an expensive risk. We count on the support of Canadian firearm owners to see that we're doing our best to be on your side. Providing you the best services as we can. Not every business has endless bank accounts. Some of us, are just doing our best to be team players.

The government is the government. I could bang my head on a wall for the next 120 years and still have enough frustration to keep going... However as a business, we can't let them hold us back. The Raven will live.

As for a crap shoot? The biggest crap shoot, is the "community".
    How many people out of 2M+ firearm owners have stood up again C71??????

The "community" as a whole is a joke, which I find more frustrating in itself that the joke of a government we have "looking after us".

To be honest, who cares if some "special minded" liberal gets visited by the bright idea fairy while they are trying to figure out how to dress themselves, and thinks they need to tighten firearm ownership... Fair enough! Bigger mistakes have happened. Case in point.. our current PM's birth.

If they can propose the dumbest S#*@, that a 3rd grader could figure out is useless.... then we should be proposing legalizing silencers, open carry, abolishing the useless "restricted" program and the likes.

The problem isn't THEM. They will always exist The problem is US. Where are we? Who's holding the line against these guys?

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-1608
    80,832 signatures as of 22 JUN 18.

Are you kidddddddinggg me????? 4% of us?

***Keyboard mashing stops***

Don't any of you dare read this and try to turn this into us not being a supporter of the community.
    We need to give our heads a shake though and stop thinking we're the victims. We have the power to change it. Be part of the change team, not the couch potato, b*tch all day and do nothing team.

Also... we're very excited for the Raven, and we'll be working around the clock when it gets approved.
    Sleeping is for the dead... right?

agrrrred x2
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.

CGN Regular
    Id like it if it was 44mag or larger, so it could be used for hunting larger game...i know this would be difficult though

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    We're combining, sought after features, artistic design, and affordability.
    Yes, it is an expensive risk. We count on the support of Canadian firearm owners to see that we're doing our best to be on your side. Providing you the best services as we can. Not every business has endless bank accounts. Some of us, are just doing our best to be team players.

The government is the government. I could bang my head on a wall for the next 120 years and still have enough frustration to keep going... However as a business, we can't let them hold us back. The Raven will live.

As for a crap shoot? The biggest crap shoot, is the "community".
    How many people out of 2M+ firearm owners have stood up again C71??????

The "community" as a whole is a joke, which I find more frustrating in itself that the joke of a government we have "looking after us".

To be honest, who cares if some "special minded" liberal gets visited by the bright idea fairy while they are trying to figure out how to dress themselves, and thinks they need to tighten firearm ownership... Fair enough! Bigger mistakes have happened. Case in point.. our current PM's birth.

If they can propose the dumbest S#*@, that a 3rd grader could figure out is useless.... then we should be proposing legalizing silencers, open carry, abolishing the useless "restricted" program and the likes.

The problem isn't THEM. They will always exist The problem is US. Where are we? Who's holding the line against these guys?

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-1608
    80,832 signatures as of 22 JUN 18.

Are you kidddddddinggg me????? 4% of us?

***Keyboard mashing stops***

Don't any of you dare read this and try to turn this into us not being a supporter of the community.
    We need to give our heads a shake though and stop thinking we're the victims. We have the power to change it. Be part of the change team, not the couch potato, b*tch all day and do nothing team.

Also... we're very excited for the Raven, and we'll be working around the clock when it gets approved.
    Sleeping is for the dead... right?
    So.... any news on the Raven?
    Have you finalized the design? Do you have a final design unit built and tested?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Hi, just wondering on if the initial cost estimate is still good regardless of the paperwork and red tape delays? Thanks!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P90rippin View Post
    Hi, just wondering on if the initial cost estimate is still good regardless of the paperwork and red tape delays? Thanks!
    Our price will hold firm. We are going to be as affordable and include everything we promised

Rest assured, we are working hard to get this project underway.

We reply on all you good people in the community to keep us going.

I ran through and answered all the questions...and then noticed that the original post was from last year and that the gun is already finalized.

Looking forward to seeing these become available. I've had a couple of CX4 Storms, and a bunch of other 9mm PCC's...and am back to owning just a single Beretta. The Raven looks like a must-try.
    Last edited by jjohnwm; 07-20-2018 at 11:20 AM.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.

Our price will hold firm. We are going to be as affordable and include everything we promised

Rest assured, we are working hard to get this project underway.

We reply on all you good people in the community to keep us going.
    No offense but you still haven't replied to my rather basic questions 4 posts up, posted almost a month ago......

Quote Originally Posted by jjohnwm View Post

A lightweight, side-charging, single-side-ejecting gun, that absolutely MUST be a take-down, would have my money immediately. The less it looks like an AR, the better.
    Sounds like you need to look at the PC-9, if you don't want it AR'ish

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Sounds like you need to look at the PC-9, if you don't want it AR'ish
    The PC9 vies with the Ruger Scout for the title of Ugliest Gun Of All Time, IMHO. Not so-funky-it's-almost-cute ugly, not ugly-but-utilitarian...just plain butt ugly.

I'm tired of AR-lookalikes, but I'd take one in a heartbeat over the PC9.
    Eat right, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, get lots of sleep...and die anyway!

If you want to buy it, say "I'll take it".
    If you want to make an offer, say "I'll take it for $X".
    If you want to practice your negotiating skills by asking if I will accept $X, with no intention of actually buying...say nothing.