Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23333536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Building the Best Canadian Made Pistol Carbine (Non-Restricted!)

Expired Business Member
    Still waiting for Govt approval.

Working out all the details in the background to get the project off the ground as soon as green light is given.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Darn Gubberment...
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    Still waiting for Govt approval.

Working out all the details in the background to get the project off the ground as soon as green light is given.
    Does that mean you have a final working design and unit that is manufactured and tested?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    We have fired the Raven quite a bit.

We will still be fine tuning prior to MFG to make everything even more efficient but we're spooling up now to ensure a smooth mass production. Currently we are waiting on the big go ahead from govt which is holding us back.

Expired Business Member
    Also, for anyone who hasn't already seen...

We've started a new Youtube Channel and we're doing our best to get a video up every working day.
    Lauren is our new media girl and she'll be taking you through our current and upcoming line up of gear

Make sure you subscribe today!
    www.Youtube.com/LockhartTactical

Name:  lauren.jpg
Views: 912
Size:  42.3 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    We have fired the Raven quite a bit.

We will still be fine tuning prior to MFG to make everything even more efficient but we're spooling up now to ensure a smooth mass production. Currently we are waiting on the big go ahead from govt which is holding us back.
    Sounds good, I would hope that the govt approval is just a matter of time and a when not an if..... seems like a great time to work out the kinks.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Any updates? I'm still waiting patiently or at least trying to be patient while I wait.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Yes, I'm waiting too! Unfortunately, with these not even having been ok'd by our controllers at the RCMP, I fear that this could be another one of those announcements that jumped the gun and they won't even be approved for over a year from now or longer. I really wish companies wouldn't announce something until it has been approved!!!! It's senseless and annoying carrot dangliing!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Yes, I'm waiting too! Unfortunately, with these not even having been ok'd by our controllers at the RCMP, I fear that this could be another one of those announcements that jumped the gun and they won't even be approved for over a year from now or longer. I really wish companies wouldn't announce something until it has been approved!!!! It's senseless and annoying carrot dangliing!!!!
    Actually they do it to gauge interest, that way they know if a project is viable or not. The Canadian firearms market isn’t huge, and a specific firearm that’s built from the ground up takes a lot of R&D, you don’t want to waste money if you don’t have a large enough market to make a profit. Companies who do no market research aren’t usually around that long.

Glad to see another company making firearms for Canadians! Hopefully the RCMP are quick and we get NR!

Hmmmm ?...…..very interesting.

If it was easy......everyone would be doing it !!
    Member- CSSA , OFAH , Ducks Unlimited, OFMF