Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wow!!! Talk about a great service and fast CFO approval!!!!

Wow!!! Talk about a great service and fast CFO approval!!!!

First I would like to thank Paul whom I talked to yesterday morning. Polite, courteous and knowledgeable.

Secondly the fast turn around from the CFO giving approval for my restricted purchase. I was expecting to wait days but I'll take the 24 hours wait instead.

Looking forward receiving my purchase and taking it to the range.

I purchased the Norinco NP29 1911 9MM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

You must not be in Ontario....ugh....
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Supporting Dealer Al Flaherty's's Avatar
    2066 Dufferin Street, Toronto, Ontario, M6E3R6
    Glad we could help out. For those stuck in Ontario limbo, it's not the worst call to ask for your reference number and call the CFO at this point. They may not be able to do anything to speed it up, but as a retailer if we check in on a transfer all they can tell us is "yes it is approved" or "it is not approved yet", everything else can only be shared with the client. If you are polite and want to go shooting, they may be able to move things along. I can't recall any period in the last 5 years where transfers have been this universally slow in our province.

The best way to request your serial & reference number is by email; info@alflahertys.com

Include your name, order number (if applicable), and phone number, we will get you the information you need to contact the CFO ASAP.
    Team Al Flaherty's
    www.alflahertys.com
    info@alflahertys.com
    416-651-6436
    Toll free 1-888-651-6436
    Follow us on Twitter @Al Flaherty's
    Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/al_flahertys/

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    You must not be in Ontario....ugh....
    I feel your pain, I have 2 transfers waiting to be approved...

Going on over 3 weeks for my Ontario transfer.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

It's brutal...

Sad to hear that, I heard its been slow for a while.

Not to brag or anything, but Manitoba CFO has been awesome the past couple years. First restricted purchase took 3 days, and its been 8 buisness hours or less ever since. Hopefully Ontario can get their s*it together soon
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrounds8mil View Post
    Sad to hear that, I heard its been slow for a while.

Not to brag or anything, but Manitoba CFO has been awesome the past couple years. First restricted purchase took 3 days, and its been 8 buisness hours or less ever since. Hopefully Ontario can get their s*it together soon

Ontario doesn't want to get its #### together. This is the way the Ontario CFO wants it. They hate us and will do this as long as they can to discourage us.
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

wow where I'm from, Ontario, I had to wait close to 4 weeks. Lucky you. Congrats on the purchase though. Always a good feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by ivegottoys View Post
    wow where I'm from, Ontario, I had to wait close to 4 weeks. Lucky you. Congrats on the purchase though. Always a good feeling.
    Thanks, I've heard that Ontario is brutal when it comes to transfers. I could never wrap my head around the notion that a gun club had to submit a request for an ATT for the member, don't know what it's like now since C42.

I guess the difference is Ontario administers the CFO's office under the auspices of the OPP, here in Manitoba the RCMP run the show and have been fairly decent. I might add that the Manitoba CFO has no real connection to the province it's all federal as far as I know.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say,
    For Their Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast