Lapua - 6.5 Creedmoor Reloading Cases- AVAILABLE AT TESRO CANADA LIMITED QUANTITIES

Tesro Inc

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
We are expecting our Lapua 6.5 Creedmore Brass on Monday(Sold in boxes of 100 each).

You can now order yours online in our store. There are only limited quantities available!

lapuacreed1601.jpg

Attachments

• lapuacreed1601.jpg
    lapuacreed1601.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 995
Last edited:
Just picked some up today, did a pick-up deal. Asmir and Miriam took the time out of their day to accommodate my request, held the brass for me, and we had a great conversation about bullets and powders too. This is the first time I've dealt with Tesro, and I'll definitely bring my business back to them again!

Just picked some up today, did a pick-up deal. Asmir and Miriam took the time out of their day to accommodate my request, held the brass for me, and we had a great conversation about bullets and powders too. This is the first time I've dealt with Tesro, and I'll definitely bring my business back to them again!

You are always welcome to come by! We love to chat with our customers not only to inform about our products but also to hear about your experiences!!!

Miriam

We were lucky to get some more of the Creedmoor brass if anyone is still looking to get some more

Back
Top Bottom