Thread: Smith & Wesson M&P9L Core 5" 9mm with Trijicon RMR Type 2

Exclamation Smith & Wesson M&P9L Core 5" 9mm with Trijicon RMR Type 2

MSRP$841.32. SKU#: 10049.

Comes with 2 mags, 3 back straps, mounting plates and screws for optics.

Here's a little secret for you all, the CORE series such as this one has a tuned competition trigger that is even better than the new M&P M2.0 trigger. The suppressor-height sights are also tall enough for co-witness with optics no problem.

Shown with Trijicon RMR Type 2 3.25 MOA adj. Red LED. MSRP$971.97. SKU#: RM06-C-700672.

Last edited by North_Sylva; 07-15-2017 at 05:06 PM.

Am I reading that right? The base version is 841, the version that includes an RMR 971? 130 bucks extra for a Trijicon RMR?

Any word on when the M2.0 Performance Centre version will be coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    Am I reading that right? The base version is 841, the version that includes an RMR 971? 130 bucks extra for a Trijicon RMR?
    You are reading it wrong. Those are the MSRP for the 2 items separately, and not a bundle. Dealers will be able offer them as a combo/bundle.
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 07-15-2017 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaneZoR View Post
    Any word on when the M2.0 Performance Centre version will be coming?
    No ETA for M2.0 Pro Series. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the Pro Series, since the ambi magazine release is faster to manipulate than the M2.0. There is already extra stippling on the back straps compare to the original M&P and can be made more aggressive by any gunsmiths.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    You are reading it wrong. Those are the MSRP for the 2 items separately, and not a bundle. Dealers will be able offer them as a combo/bundle.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes a LOT more sense. I kinda knew I was reading it wrong. Just couldn't figure out how. It was early. Pre coffee. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marilius View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes a LOT more sense. I kinda knew I was reading it wrong. Just couldn't figure out how. It was early. Pre coffee. Thanks!
    I was optimistic and had my credit card out but then my coffee and common sense kicked in. I would have bought a pair and a pair of back ups.