Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: JARD J48 Blow out sale!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Finally got to hold one. 2x4 for big change.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    Reliable but not pretty was my experience when I had mine.

Anyone knows if these rifles will return to Canada market? If they were, I assume they would ship them with all issues fixed.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Anyone knows if these rifles will return to Canada market? If they were, I assume they would ship them with all issues fixed.
    Even with all the issues fixed , it’s still a piece of Sh!t.. And wayyyyy overpriced.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    There's currently one on the EE but buying it would make about as much sense as pissing into the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by 45C View Post
    Even with all the issues fixed , it’s still a piece of Sh!t.. And wayyyyy overpriced.
    Overpriced POS is a massive understatement.

I will however give Wanstalls credit for fully refunding me for the one I bought.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    There's currently one on the EE but buying it would make about as much sense as pissing into the wind.

Overpriced POS is a massive understatement.

I will however give Wanstalls credit for fully refunding me for the one I bought.
    Yes, Gary refunded me, even after I had to beat the CH open , on a tree stump.. lol

Wow, lots of folks here seem to have been beaten up with bad experience when it comes to Jard J48, thank you CGNrs for sharing some of those painful memories and I'm darn glad not to have fallen a victim of purchasing one lol.
    Yes, saw the one posted on EE and at 950 bucks makes my eyes spinning considering that it should be dirt cheap junk not more than 400-500.
    Hopefully people will do their homework before they waste their cash on it. Better spend the cash on CCFR donation.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678